Official House of Lies Thread

Sooooo close....Nia Long :smh:

Are you guys really liking this season? For some reason this is my least favorite Sunday night Showtime series this season. 

Are you guys really liking this season? For some reason this is my least favorite Sunday night Showtime series this season. 

better than that girls nonsense.
shows all over the place but i still enjoy it.
except last sundays ep, which i fast forwarded through the majority of.

Last edited:
Monica is in the running for worst TV moms.

Pretending to be gay so you can relate with your son.

Smanging your ex-husbands brother in his kitchen.

:smh:

Yo is it just me or are Jeannie and Doug the gug gonna smash before the seasons over?

Subtle hints are being dropped each episode

has to happen, she been thristy for the d ever since they used that dating site.
once again its doug's season :pimp:

Doug is by far the funniest character.

When son hopped out the car he was ready for the WORLD. His girl jerked him into pure focus.

Why hasn't Marty approached Clyde and Doug, about the new move?

^Cuz they're annoying as ****. I feel Bell's and Long's characters will get partnership in Marty's new agency. I feel he'd just offer Doug and Clyde jobs if they decided to leave. I also think he doesn't trust them at all.

This ep was cool.

Watching it made me think why I haven't seen Tate more or why he hasn't been acting more. He'd be great in a tv series.

Not shocked Clyde stood up for himself in this episode he dealt with the twins and closed the deal.

Wonder if Marty gets a new crew at the new spot.

Season 2 was terrible, terrible writing and predictable. Nia Long's character wasn't necessary and the Jeannie and Marty love BS really killed the show.

Overall all the season was underwhelming but the finale was pretty good.

Doug is a sucker and his chick is bat **** crazy she bought her own ring and basically proposed to herself

Clyde is a *****.

Back
Top Bottom