Official House of Lies Thread

Ending was really good. I'll be tuning in when season 3 comes along, but I'm not looking forward to it. The show being 30 minutes helps.

it was suppose to be doug's season :smh:
Clyde :x 0] :stoneface:
guess ill be the only one looking forward for a season 3 :\

Overall all the season was underwhelming but the finale was pretty good.

Doug is a sucker and his chick is bat **** crazy she bought her own ring and basically proposed to herself

Clyde is a *****.

Agreed. It just seems like the show has no focus but it is entertaining. I'll tune in to S3.

My co-worker and I were discussing Showtime's time-slot for this show is probably the only reason we'll see another season. If it wasn't between Shameless & Californication a lot of people wouldn't even watch it. Do you guys think this show will make it past next season? Californication's final season is next year and I wouldn't be surprised if House of Lies doesn't get picked up for a 4th season.

Mannnn THIS SHOW 
eek.gif
. Cant wait for season three I cant.

Clyde
mean.gif

That improv cranked my hype up a little. Ready to see how this new venture undfolds, and more Ben And Josh bonding scenes..

Good season premiere

Christy (Milana Vayntrub) :evil: :pimp:

Hope she has a reoccurring role this season.

I felt proud along with Marty when young Roscoe said he was trying out for the team....

Yeah that girl Monica was yelling at was fine.

Last edited:
Milana Vayntrub is supposed to be on next week too according to her twitter.

This season is gonna be good. You can already see the setup for the season, how Kristen Bell's character is gonna have the choice of screwing over Marty and making him eat her shiet.

Back
Top Bottom