Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

Checked it out yesterday, they had basically all the same stuff they had opening day except the Kobe's (which I don't reallycare for)..

I think I'm gonna grab the Copper Penny II's today, and go against the grain and cop the Foamposite Blazers
pimp.gif

It blew me that they had 'HOH Baltimore' Tees in there, and I asked dude workin there why the hell it said b-more and he said "cuz nikedoesn't know the difference between PG and Baltimore", It could have at least said DC
laugh.gif

I think the Lil' Dez Big Nike's drop today for anyone interested...
big-nike-lil-dez-3-500x375.jpg

big-nike-lil-dez-1-500x375.jpg

big-nike-lil-dez-2-500x375.jpg

PAT2345912 wrote:

It blew me that they had 'HOH Baltimore' Tees in there, and I asked dude workin there why the hell it said b-more and he said "cuz nike doesn't know the difference between PG and Baltimore", It could have at least said DC
laugh.gif

Actually I believe its because originally when Nike set out the plans, Bmore was where the first HOH in the DC area was supposed to go.
Correct me if Im wrong.
nerd.gif

^
roll.gif

You kno I got love for B-More Dev, don't get it twisted..

But it was jus funny to me the tee's said 'House of Hoops: Baltimore' when it cleary isn't in B-more, thats all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

PAT2345912 wrote:

It blew me that they had 'HOH Baltimore' Tees in there, and I asked dude workin there why the hell it said b-more and he said "cuz nike doesn't know the difference between PG and Baltimore", It could have at least said DC
laugh.gif

Actually I believe its because originally when Nike set out the plans, Bmore was where the first HOH in the DC area was supposed to go.
Correct me if Im wrong.
nerd.gif

I believe the previous to be true. Nike rarely puts the folks FROM the area on projects IN the area... A Chi town town dude messed the Cactus/Red FoamRelease up..and still couldn't believe why it was a big deal when the soles weren't translucent...

Ask TOWEH..
laugh.gif
All we did was Shake our head and said.. if you knowwhats good.. dont try that again...

His bosses (old white dude who knows more about footwear than every hood dude combined) said the same..
laugh.gif
He's a true Gangsta dressed in a suit.. People talk out of turn anddisappear the next week...
eek.gif

At least with some bredren you know you are getting a hometown thought goin into the product.. sans the Foamboot

Plus Nike is and will pitch and toss product which does not fit the environment or is outdated.. So someone not knowing the different between Bodymore and PGis very believable..

I believe the folks in Merchandising for the Midwest or West are from the East..and vice versa.. TOWEH can correct me on that.. I dont want to speak out ofturn...

roll.gif
HARMCITY45 wrote:

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

PAT2345912 wrote:

laugh.gif

Correct me if Im wrong.
nerd.gif

W

T

F

!!!!!!!!!!!

smh.gif

I'm disgusted..

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But dont feel bad bro, WE in NOVA don't get any LOVE either.
I have to go to DC or B'more to find certain kicks.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Hell, had to drive down to Military Circle to get the Altitudes in my size.
eyes.gif

Does anyone know if there are anymore Think Pinks at The PGP HoH?

Thanks. Or are they friendly up there and accept brotha's calling to check.. since it is Monday...

Anyone able/willing to pick up a pair of the China Lebron's in a 12 from HOH? I'm up in Western MD and it's impossible up here. Worth a shot right.

Will the labron red carpets be a HOH release or another type of release???...I was hoping they were going to be a GR

Back
Top Bottom