Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

jahsondc wrote:

So u sayin space jams arent releasing on black Friday 2 dtlr...

When did JB products become the topic here?

Maybe I'm lost...

roll.gif

thats what happens when you jump back and forth between JB, DMV, NIKE, and Retro - forums...I'm odin.

lol o snap... the reason I said "they would do some bama @#$% like dat" is because space jams are pose to release same day..(maybe i should haveincluded that in my statement)...and seeing how foot locker gettin Jams and HOH gettin the Red Carpets..i was kinda blown..getti both nonetheless.

On another note... So u sayin DTLR and SZ are gettin the carpets???? i thought it was a HOH exclusive....

Mayb i'm lost....

^^^ yeah i kno the 23rd, its not u Kev, I gotta find my way back
roll.gif
...DAG i'm lunchin hard......been a long week...gotta stop coating my lungs.

But the red carpets are A hoh EXCLUSIVE CORRECT?

Originally Posted by jahsondc

On another note... So u sayin DTLR and SZ are gettin the carpets???? i thought it was a HOH exclusive....

Mayb i'm lost....
I think Kev's just saying that they're gonna drop a week or 2 later at DTLRs and SZ similar to the Atlantic Penny IIs.

RedCarpets = VI Chalks

Just saying..

On another note...Jordan doesn't really care about HoH releases. They'd much rather their stuff get to the masses...as Jordan was supposed to have theHarlem store before HoH did.

When HoH has a store in every MAJOR city... Jordan will care more to put items of GREAT note in there that people say WOW.... but then again.. everythingsalready been done. What could Jordan release that would really make you say... I HAVE to have that???

Originally Posted by RockDeep

What could Jordan release that would really make you say... I HAVE to have that???
Honestly...

If Jordan Brand makes a "NIKE AIR" pack...

Retro'ing the IIIs, IVs, Vs, and VIs original colorways in the identical way they were when they ORIGINALLY released or atleast identical to the very firstretro (and we all know, "those" materials are now "premium" these days... So expect a "preimium" price tag)...

Besides that, JB can kick rocks outside of 50% off days at Flocker/Clearance items at DTLR/Shoe City...
tired.gif

Speaking of discounts, can anyone help me out with a discount on them space jams
glasses.gif
That 175 is tough on rent and i refuse to pay more than retail

word 'round the concrete is that FTL have all but cut the employee discounts on sneakers with a launch/release date

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

word 'round the concrete is that FTL have all but cut the employee discounts on sneakers with a launch/release date
The chick at my local footaction also said that they were cutting employee discounts on release date kicks.

^
... so more #!#@ can just sit?

Knowing DMs FTW, kinda. Ain't nothing worth paying retail for these days, we all forcing it due to being in the hobby...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
... so more #!#@ can just sit?

Knowing DMs FTW, kinda. Ain't nothing worth paying retail for these days, we all forcing it due to being in the hobby...

exactly

nerd.gif
I noticed that the UNDFT X Livestrong AF1's coming out where goingto be released in hoh harlem, any chance PG gets em?

Sports Zone had them on the low, but since I did not want them, did not really look into when they dropped. But not bad in person.

13541_342879205507_790125507_10207437_5323072_n.jpg

Red carpets were all over the place in pg plaza today...they were in HOH also..that's about all HOH had....Red carpets are crazy though...Ima try to waitem out

anyone copped the DK Vs? i saw mad camera heads at hoh today and they seemed like they was planning something...Kobe coming there this week maybe???? 
nerd.gif
maybe????? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^Yeah I just copped them joints earlier. Only size they have left is a 15, if that helps anyone

Back
Top Bottom