Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

foam blazers were 90.
they were nice but I was broke, might go in in 2 weeks when the new check arrives if they are still here in 9.5
and why does osneaker have these as limited to 72 pairs?

Product Description
To celebrate the release of the popular Purple Foamposite material, Nike has released the same technology used on the foamposite on a set of new models. Thefirst to drop was the Foamposite Big High Dunk and now following is this Nike Blazer High Premium. The outer shell is purple foamposite material with a shinyblack Nike check and a carbon fiber accent. These are 100% deadstock. These shoes are very rare and limited to 72 pairs.

392387-401

Varsity Royal/Black-Metallic-Silver

i was there at 12pm(when the mall opens on sunday) but my friend that works there said they open footlocker at 1030am. luckily i was able to cop my pair in mysz. he said mad kobe heads were there in the morning at 1030 am, they probably saw them in display these past two days and asked when they come out and whattime they opening

Originally Posted by Hugo

i was there at 12pm(when the mall opens on sunday) but my friend that works there said they open footlocker at 1030am. luckily i was able to cop my pair in my sz. he said mad kobe heads were there in the morning at 1030 am, they probably saw them in display these past two days and asked when they come out and what time they opening
Who's your friend
they are lucky to be getting 3 pairs a month
pimp.gif

His name is Miguel he been working there for years now lol. I wish i was working there..wouldnt mind getting free shoes lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

His name is Miguel he been working there for years now lol. I wish i was working there..wouldnt mind getting free shoes lol

oh lol..
yeah I would love to do that too, this guy just started working there, and he says he cant get employee discounts on HOH..
its too small..

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

those kobe 4 rings are hideous..too much going on imo. oh well to each its own

to me its like the perfect summer shoe

carpe diems >> both colorways of finals >> chaos >>del sols >> inlines >> asgs >> pops >>>> 4 rings imo

wink.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

They got anymore China's left?
Size 9 and 11 when I went this morning, everything else they have a good amount of sizes though. I copped the Bakin's...wish I had more moneyfor the Neon Hyper Maxes tho

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

hope that was a bad joke, cmoney. on another note, no disrespect, but i hope none of yall are foolish enough to get these vaccinations. more ppl will die from the vaccinatioon than the actual swine flu. please brothers, don't fall for the okie doke, real talk.
smh.gif
Its all good, and I really had the swine flu. 104 degree fever the whole weekend, that %!%@ was horrible. I'm gravy now.

But I will go check this place out at some point, probably after I move. But I see it is a gift and a curse, because cats coming down here from NY/NJ for thoseugly +** Kobe's. Now we are going to have local hypebeasts with the out of town hypebeasts.......
indifferent.gif

When the Space Jams and those Copper Foams drop, there is going to be anarchy at PG Plaza. Grape V's and DMP release all over again.

Guess not fool.. lololol.. but Im sure they will be sitting like some other stuff...

Im disappointed in the initial offering myself compared to other cities who had Bam Bam Pow for releases.

That Foam Release that Caron had.

[High Pitch]Really????!!!!!??????[High Pitch]

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i hope none of yall are foolish enough to get these vaccinations. more ppl will die from the vaccinatioon than the actual swine flu. please brothers, don't fall for the okie doke, real talk.
smh.gif

QFT
ohwell.gif

Heres my pickup.

I want those chinas so bad, and Harm if I had the bread right now Id scoop a pair for you

Back
Top Bottom