OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Good lord at the prices for finals tickets for kings home games

I hope to the powers above that they drop in price between now and next week

You Rangers fans need your own thread
laugh.gif
.......seriously.

Hell no
laugh.gif
That would consist of a max of 10 ppl posting and reaching a max 10 pages for an entire season...
like DoubleJs said... this is all we got

All Hockey everything thread
pimp.gif
.. will we be using this thread for Off Season News?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Hell no
laugh.gif
That would consist of a max of 10 ppl posting and reaching a max 10 pages for an entire season...

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

It's just we are getting ready for the SC Finals and this thread has turned into Rangers Talk, just sayin.
laugh.gif

Caps got the pieces for Nash (Kuznetsov + 2 1st rounders)....but they have a GLARING need at center.

I really want them to go after Brandon Prust.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Hell no
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

It's just we are getting ready for the SC Finals and this thread has turned into Rangers Talk, just sayin.
laugh.gif
this thread would be buried on like the 6th page until wednesday tho
laugh.gif

i don't know if i said this already but the UFA/RFA list is posted on the first page. for the flyers, all i want is Suter/Weber. Homer is in all the big moves so i wouldn't be shocked if he tries to make a move for Nash
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Anyone want to bet against the Kings? I'll take any bets

i'm not a betting man but i actually think the devils take it in 6/7 games. Their forecheck is so relentless. 

I got the Devils winning in 6. They're going to slow $%*! down in the neutral zone and try to capitalize off of the Kings' mistakes. As the playoffs went on, I started to think there wasn't a team in the West that could beat a team from the East.

They need Marty and the defense to be better this series. LA can score and they crash the net with the same intensity on the forecheck. Marty can't afford to let in those soft goals and huge rebounds this time around, LA will make him pay. Not to mention the guy at the other end plus the best top four defensemen in the playoffs IMO attempting to shut it down on the other end. Both teams roll four lines and both teams press the action hard.

FWIW:

http://[h3]Prust could test worth on market[/h3]
11:51AM ET

[h5]Brandon Prust | Rangers [/h5]

Forward Brandon Prust may opt to (try to) cash in as an unrestricted free agent over re-signing with the New York Rangers this summer.

As reported by Brett Cyrgalis of the New York Post, Prust has to weigh the dollars and cents component against his desire to remain in the Big Apple.

"... Prust made it clear he wants to stay, but the question remains how much of a discount, if any, he would give to the Rangers. He made $800,000 this season, and the significant raise on a multi-year deal he would draw from the open market is most likely more than what the Rangers are willing to pay ...

The player coach John Tortorella has called a "big piece to the puzzle" insists money isn't the biggest factor. Not compared to winning, a habit the Rangers hope to run with for a good, long while yet.

Unless Prust and the Rangers are extremely far apart number-wise, the prognosis for a new deal seems positive.

- Victoria Matiash

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Kings in 5.
are you hearing Caps want Prust?

Not at all...I just think he'd be perfect on this team.  They need toughness and guys who are good on the forecheck.  Not to mention he'll drop the gloves with anyone.  Love how he plays.  Caps are kleenex-soft. 

The #NYR have agreed to terms with forward Jesper Fasth, their 6th round pick in 2010 who played in Swedish Elite League last year

too many people around my way thinkin the Kings are just going to walk over the Devils and almost everyone on espn is picking the kings to win.   i kinda don't like that because people are sleeping on the devils way to much.

i hope the kings keep this road success up though and take game 1 tomorrow. 

Back
Top Bottom