OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Read her timeline if you want to see some crazy stuff...

Julie DiCaro
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@JulieDiCaro

Not at work today because of a threat made on Twitter last night. Can't believe I ever thought Hawks fans would be different than FSU/PSU.

:smh: All bad, man.

You can't even go through her mentions man. I strongly feel that all of those people should just be put out to pasture and call it a day.

I also strongly feel that Kane's name should have never came up until the investigation ends. You gotta protect both sides here no matter how you feel. Even if he's proven innocent, it's still gonna follow him around.

All bad.

timmy horton's tho :pimp:

100 times better than starbucks. 2 times better than dunkin donuts

Last edited:
So they sell cheeseburgers at Canadian Starbucks? "Ja-la-peno"
roll.gif
No, it's a spicy chicken snadwich. I have them alot, and they are magnificent.

And this is in reference to another piece of Canadiana. I cant post the video due to some adult words. 
laugh.gif

[h1]Trailer Park Boys - Ricky - Jalapeno Chips[/h1]

can't believe we're like two weeks out :pimp:

just scooped tickets for the ducks @ sharks home opener for SJ on the 10th :pimp:

14 Teams would make it super competitive lol
any of you guys seen the new 3 on 3 OTs? How they go?

any of you guys seen the new 3 on 3 OTs? How they go?

boston finished one of them in 12 seconds and went to a shootout in another. definitely a TON of space but not sure i like it yet. might just need to get used to it

Last edited:
I'm down for most anything. Tuesday's might be tough for me tho (just starting grad school)
Can anyone give me a brief rundown of how the scoring/match ups work for fantasy hockey? Do you set a week long lineup?

I'm down for most anything. Tuesday's might be tough for me tho (just starting grad school)
Can anyone give me a brief rundown of how the scoring/match ups work for fantasy hockey? Do you set a week long lineup?

similar to football. go head to head versus someone trying to out do them in categories like goals, assists, PIM, +/-, etc

Back
Top Bottom