OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Halak with most wins in a single season for Isles.
Snow's move, finally, for a reliable and competent goaltender is the single biggest difference in the Isles' season of success. Second would be the additions of Boychuk and Leddy. Lastly, Strome's growth and development on the Isles' second line.

Vermette to the Blackhawks for a 1st and Dahlbeck.

Big pickup for them. He'll be the best center they've had playing behind Toews in his career.

Last edited:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I sure Hope this wasn't Zucs last game In a Blue shirt

Seems like it's gonna be. They don't want to pay him 5+ mil, so I guess the Rangers would want to get something back in return. He's a VERY good player...super underrated.

also...

The Washington Capitals have acquired Curtis Glencross from the Calgary Flames in exchange for second-round and third-round picks in the 2015 draft.

looks like they gave up giradi? I'm still learning all the different players and what not, how good is yandle? an upgrade i assume? girardi was solid though.

Wow. Yandle huh.

It's always been funny to me how Karlsson and PK Subban have this (undeserved) reputation as irresponsible no defence defenceman

but Yandle never gets nearly the same criticism.

I wonder why? :nerd:

Wow. Yandle huh.

It's always been funny to me how Karlsson and PK Subban have this (undeserved) reputation as irresponsible no defence defenceman

Yandle plays in Arizona. PK and EK in Canada. Pretty much it, because Yandle is worse defensively (and offensively) than PK and EK.

Edit: Moore, Duclair and a 1st going to the Yotes. Zuccarello extension coming too.

Last edited:
bruins :nerd:

the **** are we waiting for :lol:

:smh:

B's are in a real **** situation. Absolutely can't trade their 1st on the off chance they don't get in. That's a McEichel lottery ball. And they don't have any cap space so any trades need to be dollar for dollar, but nobody wants Boston's cap dumps.

Wow. Yandle huh.

Yandle plays in Arizona. PK and EK in Canada. Pretty much it, because Yandle is worse defensively (and offensively) than PK and EK.

Edit: Moore, Duclair and a 1st going to the Yotes. Zuccarello extension coming too.

:wow: HELL of a haul for the Coyotes.

AV wouldn't pair Yandle and Boyle together, would he?

turnstile.gif

*that's assuming Girardi wasn't included in the deal

Rangers are going to be up there with Nashville for the best defense in the league 1-6. :x

Mcdonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

bruins :nerd:

the **** are we waiting for :lol:

:smh:

B's are in a real **** situation. Absolutely can't trade their 1st on the off chance they don't get in. That's a McEichel lottery ball. And they don't have any cap space so any trades need to be dollar for dollar, but nobody wants Boston's cap dumps.

yeah agreed on dumping that 1st. can't do it.

but with Krejci on IR, we've got some space for a move now. gotta do something.

Rangers are going to be up there with Nashville for the best defense in the league 1-6. :x

Mcdonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

That's an amazing defense...gonna pay dividends when things start to buckle down in the playoffs.

I also read the Coyotes are paying 1/2 of Yandle's salary.

Problem is the Krejci space is really only good for rentals, but all the good rentals are either gone and/or their teams want a 1st in return.

Smart money would be on something like Ryder for a 3rd.

Last edited:

Problem is the Krejci space is really only good for rentals, but all the good rentals are either gone and/or their teams want a 1st in return.

Smart money would be on something like Ryder for a 3rd.

our old friend ryder :pimp: :lol:

i'm not even sure what the point would be. we're not cup contenders this year and we're likely going to somewhat blow this thing up in the offseason. maybe we just stand pat and ride this out.

I think the rangers gave up too much, but we are a win now team so i understand their position.

Back
Top Bottom