OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I have a gut feeling that we won't make it to the playoffs. We're SO BAD on defense, and we turn the puck over way too much. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I have a gut feeling that we won't make it to the playoffs. We're SO BAD on defense, and we turn the puck over way too much.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Does this account for the inevitable trade with Columbus?

laugh.gif
in all serious though, I imagine the Kings will figure it out at some point.

Jets with 3 goals on their first 3 shots...3-0 Jets EARLY in the 1st...

We suck :x :x :x :x :x :x
It was a good game though 

I was yelling at my TV for them to finish it in OT, because I knew if it went to a shootout, the Kings would take the L.

We are by far THE WORST team in the SO. It doesn't really matter who Sutter puts in that lineup, all they do is take it straight to the goalie, no fakes, no dekes, nothing creative at all. NOTHING. They shoot right into the chest of the opposing goalie and I guess hope the puck blows right by the goalie, or they're waiting for some miracle to happen. Its pathetic.

Definitely a good game tonight, I'm glad to get the 2 points :pimp:

But even better than the win was the fact we're starting to get healthy. It was getting ridiculous how many guys (especially d-men) we had injured :smh:

I was yelling at my TV for them to finish it in OT, because I knew if it went to a shootout, the Kings would take the L.

We are by far THE WORST team in the SO. It doesn't really matter who Sutter puts in that lineup, all they do is take it straight to the goalie, no fakes, no dekes, nothing creative at all. NOTHING. They shoot right into the chest of the opposing goalie and I guess hope the puck blows right by the goalie, or they're waiting for some miracle to happen. Its pathetic.

Caught up on the game recap, "kings rally in 3rd....fall in shootout". This is getting to be epically bad. Any word on Pearson? I saw a rumor broken lower leg...? :smh: |I. First Randle now Pearson...rookies in LA watch out for your tibias :smh:

Last edited:

Caught up on the game recap, "kings rally in 3rd....fall in shootout". This is getting to be epically bad. Any word on Pearson? I saw a rumor broken lower leg...? :smh: |I. First Randle now Pearson...rookies in LA watch out for your tibias :smh:

Its not a broken leg but.....

Jon Rosen
‏@lakingsinsider
Tanner Pearson has a broken ankle.

And what the hell was up with the SO line up last night...Sutter was drunk or something...I understand trying to change up the personnel to shake things up but come on. Doughty, Lewis, and Richards....... :x :x :x :x

Update on the Pearson injury........

User Actions
Following

Jon Rosen
‏@lakingsinsider
To clarify, Pearson's injury is a fractured left fibula. Update via team spokesman.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Its not a broken leg but.....
And what the hell was up with the SO line up last night...Sutter was drunk or something...I understand trying to change up the personnel to shake things up but come on. Doughty, Lewis, and Richards....... :x :x :x :x

Update on the Pearson injury........

User Actions
Following

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

The day he got picked to go to ASW too :smh: damn shame

This is feeling like a lost season between the slava situation/mess on defense, inconsistency on offense, overtime/SO failure, etc. only bright spot has been the mostly steady goaltending. 2012-2014-2016 I can live with that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom