OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Haven't been able to watch any WJC ;( but spending my New Year's in HI is an okay alternative. Have a good one and safe New Years fellas!

Darnell Nurse with a HUGE responsibility today in shadowing Jack Eichel. I remember when he was drafted, he was talked about being a variant Chris Pronger. I can see it. Just hope Edmonton doesn't ruin him. Kid is a beast.

Good to hear about Darnell Nurse flourishing. :smokin

I hope we win so we don't have to have waste tax dollars on a government committee formed to investigate why we produce sub standard golies.:lol:

Eichel held to one assist...Nurse did his thing yesterday. :pimp:

duclair had a little nastiness in his game. is that typical or was it just for the amped up matchup yesterday? love guys that play with on that edge

Im surprised the embalming fluid they used to bring Billy Idols corpse back to life didn't melt the ice.

also Billy Idol rocking an aluminum viking axe pendant the size of coke can so you know it's real.

Dude looks like Spike from Buffy that Vampire slayers, aged 40 years.

That was terrible and exactly why the NFL will never go past its core demographic. :lol:

man what a cool *** ******* idea to have them skate down like this from a mock up capitol building and across the reflecting pond. so cool :pimp:

Great win by Canada yesterday, and very entertaining Winter Classic today!

Happy new year everyone!

What an amazing experience and an even better ending...Brouwer Power

My View

Free Seat Cushion so I didn't freeze my butt off

Warm Ups

Why pay over $150+ for Standing Room seats when the garage is only $50

Caps Wins!! :smokin

perron potted one in his first game with the pens :pimp: 

hopefully he doesnt end up on the IR before we can make a cup run

Back
Top Bottom