OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Id agree. Their defense has carried them thus far. And by defense, I mean Weber and Doughty.

Not to mention Jay Boumeester's smooth skating... :smh:

******* Boumeester :smh: :smh:

and also no more ******* Chris Kunitz's on future team canada's, just take the best players.

Kunitz over Giroux :lol: laughable that they really took him there

Sucks that were gonna likely face canada in the quarters...Switzerland isn't a joke with the stingy defensethey have and hiller in goal but their offense is nothing really, Canada's probably gonna win that one 2-1 or 2-0

Last edited:
Love seeing all the non hockey fans commenting on these games :smokin
Russia v US game in general :smokin
Crazy the SO rules that allow repeat skaters :lol:
Love reading the MMQB and the 'props ' to hockey players vs football players. As a league you won't find better guys on and off the field :smokin

And give me that Cup every time.

Id agree. Their defense has carried them thus far. And by defense, I mean Weber and Doughty.

Not to mention Jay Boumeester's smooth skating... :smh:

******* Boumeester :smh: :smh:

and also no more ******* Chris Kunitz's on future team canada's, just take the best players.

Kunitz over Giroux :lol: laughable that they really took him there

Sucks that were gonna likely face canada in the quarters...Switzerland isn't a joke with the stingy defensethey have and hiller in goal but their offense is nothing really, Canada's probably gonna win that one 2-1 or 2-0

Most likely.

I expect the Swiss will employ a similar defensive strategy as Finland and Norway and force Canada's forwards to the boards as much as possible. Going to need another big game from the defense.

Also, given how much Canada is relying on the points to generate chances, why isn't Subban dressing as the 7th defenseman?

I commented earlier but PK has bo place on this team. They arnt intending tobuse him. Jus cover their *****.

Up for the russian elimination game

Nice stillin! how much that run you. Kinda want a PK one jus because hah

Also it reallllly bothers me that all these non.hockey dudes honestly believe oshie is hetter than ovechkin now haha

I would love to see PK Subban playing in a large market here in the States. Sorry, Canada.

Sweden is the team to beat I think. They absolutely manhandled Slovenia. Just a whole bunch of studs on that roster.

I hope Finland wins too!

Can't wait to see the Americans play Czech Republic in the afternoon!

Varly pulled and now Bob is in net.

Last edited:
More like Rask dominating and these KHL defenseman struggling.

there are times where it looks like they should just go 4 forwards, lack of elite russian d out of their development system is troubling....

Last edited:
Welp rip russian coach. Pitiful

D or no D they only scored once all day with that talent. Rough stuff. Where was markovs nextvkevel passing and play making? been sayin that dudes washed for 2 seasons. Ur right they need good young d badddly.

Causing them to struggle..

But their powerplay has been horrendous with very capable forwards who can all score. All tournament long. It was piss poor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom