OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Go to PD, b/c i'm too lazy to link from my phone, but Ovechkin = MVP cheaaaaaAAAAAaaaaa!!!!

Regular season king :smokin

Cup free resume :smokin

:lol:

Just messing JJ. Deserved with Crosby getting hurt and Pens still playing well. He should get the T.L.

Last edited:
friend of mine just sent me an authentic horton jersey...client gave it to him and he's not a hockey fan or boston fan. i'll take it :pimp:

You'll wear it for a game, then snag it on something and it'll be in for repairs for 3 weeks.

AV to NY would interesting. Great coach, but its not like NY's GM is any better than Vancouver. :lol:

First hockey game I actually sat down and watched in years. Great Game! Quick question for someone who doesnt know much about hockey? Is home ice that important?

piezie and kelly... would have bet my life they werent the two goal scorers tonight... :lol:

besides the obvious chicago spurts, i thought the whole team was solid. jagr continues to play great and be snake bitten. seguin still couldnt score on an empty net but has really improved in the other areas of the game. hopefully this was a kelly breakthrough.

peverley still sucks.

see you in boston. :pimp:

mind blown tonight:

bruins win in OT...obviously :pimp:
my favorite bartender at my spot is apparently a lesbian
the chick i was semi hitting on was 45 years old

:rofl:

Champ...going one game with a sober state of mind might be a good idea...i quit :lol:

Last edited:
My man, DSA.

Just picked up a case of Guinness, Blue Moon, and Yuengling for Father's Day BBQ and G3 in Boston.

CK23.

Rolling rock does the trick for its price.

Real entertaining series so far. Seeing that ratings have been up significantly this finals I wonder if its a result of the teams playing or if the NHL is having a revival of sorts. Playoff ratings as a whole have been up this year.

Back
Top Bottom