OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I feel so bad for henrik.

We could have played 3 OT and I'm convinced we wouldn't score

I am happy to see the Sharks doing well against the Canucks. Hopefully they don't figure out how to screw this up.

Went to go see Iron Man 3, guess what 2 leafs fan beside me reeking of alcohol yelling go leafs.

I told you all it would take was 1 win. :x

Guaranteed suspension incoming for this idiot Abdelkader. :lol:

what an idiot... he also took like a million strides right before the hit just to gain speed.

babcock "he is a big guy, to me it was just a hard check" lol talk about losing your credibility... really poor attempt of babcock trying to change toronto's mind hahahaha.

Absolutely no chance I'm watching this garbage. Going to spend some quality time with the boy. I said Vok should've started this game, I hate being right. MAF and the playoffs is starting to become a real mental hurdle that I'm not sure he can get over at this point. Team in front of him is playing like trash as well but still... :smh:

Enjoy fellas, I'll check the score in a few hours

Absolutely no chance I'm watching this garbage. Going to spend some quality time with the boy. I said Vok should've started this game, I hate being right. MAF and the playoffs is starting to become a real mental hurdle that I'm not sure he can get over at this point. Team in front of him is playing like trash as well but still... :smh:

Enjoy fellas, I'll check the score in a few hours

Might want to come in from pruning the roses w/ your son to see this game....

3-2 pens.

on the gryba and abdelkader hits...agree with milbury. abdelkader is an easy suspension, but the gryba hit was pretty clean. both hits absolutely monstrous though.

:rofl: @ that video of the dude trollin' canucks fans

Back
Top Bottom