OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

:lol: :lol: at the vid

Daniel day-Lewis did a great job as evil Darryl sutter :pimp: :lol:

Side note, been out the last few days in Vegas (thank you kings for beating the sharks sat, picked up a few bucks on that :pimp:), last I saw Columbus was in, would've liked to see them and bobrovski take a crack at the playoffs. Damn

Last, kings in 6 let's get it

Like the Rangers going into the playoffs. They're clicking right now.

Also think the Blues and Wings win their matchups.

Can we do a compressed schedule every year? This is much better.

TSN's hockey coverage in Canada is unmatched, but the majority of their reporters/personalities grate on your nerves after a while.

"Upsets" I'd go with Ottawa and San Jose. Sorry Chris :frown:

I have the Blues going all the way as well. But that's because I put $25 on em at the start of the year :lol:

I might have went with Columbus over Chicago as well TBH. I like Minnesota but I think Backstrom starts to feel that 42 game weight this series.

Last edited:
Predicting the NHL is fools errand, but I think Sens have a punchers chance in every series because of Craig Anderson.

Like the Rangers going into the playoffs. They're clicking right now.

Also think the Blues and Wings win their matchups.

Can we do a compressed schedule every year? This is much better.

i really didn't enjoy playing only in conference as much as I thought I would. I like watching the devils and islanders play western confrence teams and rooting against them

every night it was two teams i dont like playing each other and i never knew who i should ve rooting for until the last few weeks when the seeding was clearer :lol:

i really didn't enjoy playing only in conference as much as I thought I would. I like watching the devils and islanders play western confrence teams and rooting against them

every night it was two teams i dont like playing each other and i never knew who i should ve rooting for until the last few weeks when the seeding was clearer
laugh.gif
I didn't like the in conference only either, that'd be my one fix. 

One player im looking forward to see jump over the boards for the Wild. Clutterbuck.

The man already plays like an energizer bunny. I can only imagine how hes gonna fly out there tonight. Im sure hes super excited.

Count down to puck drop for the playoffs is only hours away! :D

Last edited:
Does Clutterbuck still have that dirty mustache?

And Jim Nill to Dallas as GM is official :pimp: Any Detroit fans have an opinion on him?

Unforutantley, not really. Its more just scruff right now. Im sure itll come back with the whole playoff beard thing every player does :lol:

"Upsets" I'd go with Ottawa and San Jose. Sorry Chris :frown:

San Jose OWNED Vancouver in the season series.

Although the Canucks played a grittier brand of hockey this year, its still not where it needs to be. And you arent advancing with 2 1/2 lines.

I think we get by San Jose, and maybe even make WCF... but unless everyone shows up with some kind of consistency (which they couldn't do at all this year) I see another heart-crushing defeat in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Can't freakin wait for tomorrow. I think they try to give Crosby more time if possible, we shall see though

Let out a loud "YES!" when Williams scored with 35 sec left.

GO KINGS GO. Cartsy with the OT winner, book it

Quick shouldve just cleared it to the other side. we all knew one of these days his puckhandling decisions would bite him in the ***, except it was in OT of the playoffs. SMH. :smh:

Great effort tonight. Shouldve stole this one though.

Im glad we have that layoff til Friday.

Refine, relax, forget about this one, get healthier and rest the legs.

We can play with these guys.

Back
Top Bottom