OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

dog...that was a ******* SNIIIIIIIIPE from Wild Bill. wow

and that save from MAF a couple minutes before. damn

Fluery makes **** impossible. The guy is a Messiah in the net. On top of that, they're so ****ing deep.

for real. i've never seen him play THIS good. he is god level right now. and yeah, that Vegas team is deep and that speed is tough to contain for long periods of time. eventually they're gonna stretch you out and find gaps. unreal how that team is playing and has played all year

for real. i've never seen him play THIS good. he is god level right now. and yeah, that Vegas team is deep and that speed is tough to contain for long periods of time. eventually they're gonna stretch you out and find gaps. unreal how that team is playing and has played all year
Yeah, they're alot more methodical than my Shark's. I think our strategy was to pour it on to build a cushion. That worked on the Ducks, but you have to take shots that count with Fleury. I guess we can crowd the net or just be a bit more effective in power-plays.

This is weird. I guess Fluery is having an off-night. I'll take it. Good lord, Tampa finally woke up again.

Jones outplayed Flower tonight. That was easily the best game he's had in the playoffs so far. I doubt that continues. I'm still confident the Knights pull this out. I just hope it doesn't take 7. Never been to a G7 and I'd rather not now. :lol:

Yeah it was great for us. I still can't believe Fluery played like ****. I think the Shark's also had better shot selection this time around, at least, I would like to believe that.

Knights' forwards better start helping their D men. Dudes are getting manhandled down low in the cycle game. Forwards keep trying to leak out and cherry pick their rushes. Sharks are getting stronger and their depth is showing with each every game.

I'm happy to see the Sharks make this a series.

Had no idea Vegas was this good.

I'm a super casual fan...So I wouldn't be surprised if the Sharks lose this series.

these asshats in the studio trying to blame Nash :lol:

Cassidy needs to man up and do what needs to be done...sit Chara down

zdeno chara is OFFICIALLY done and washed. spin cycle. rinse cycle. toss him in the dryer. time to hang em up.

i'm not going to blame the refs because that's just how it goes sometimes. chara's brutal first buried us more than any missed calls or bad calls. and tuukka didn't play bad at all but he's not going to make that "extra" save for you.

krug's snapped/fractured/broken ankle/foot is essentially check mate

do or die from here on out, guess. can't expect to win 3 in a row against the top team in the east but can def hope :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom