OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

The best thing about tonight is Neal ending up in the Pacific Division. Now we get to see Ducks fans cry about Neal so much more throughout the season :D :D :D

Last edited:
The best thing about tonight is Neal ending up in the Pacific Division. Now we get to see Ducks fans cry about Neal so much more throughout the season :D :D :D

:lol:

******* killed me that they took him and Sbisa. Starting the team off with two guys I despise. I still have hope that we'll ship Neal out for a 1st along with Methot. Worst case is he's a Knight for 1 year and walks next summer.

The best thing about tonight is Neal ending up in the Pacific Division. Now we get to see Ducks fans cry about Neal so much more throughout the season
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

******* killed me that they took him and Sbisa. Starting the team off with two guys I despise. I still have hope that we'll ship Neal out for a 1st along with Methot. Worst case is he's a Knight for 1 year and walks next summer.
How can you despise Sbisa? He's terrible. 
laugh.gif
 His only real use was on the PK where he couldn't give the puck away.

Last edited:
saw this too....i hate to see yeast mode go but tazers gets his top line partner back. saad is still young too.

hammer is 30 so the hawks got younger on the D side of things. this upcoming year could be just trying to get back into the playoffs and past the 2nd round.

i think....

Derek Stepan and Antti Raanta to PHX for the #7 pick and 21 year old Anthony DeAngelo. Coyotes are the clear winner here. It frees up cap space for New York but if they don't flip the pick for a top line center and sign a 1st line D man, this looks bad.

Derek Stepan and Antti Raanta to PHX for the #7 pick and 21 year old Anthony DeAngelo. Coyotes are the clear winner here. It frees up cap space for New York but if they don't flip the pick for a top line center and sign a 1st line D man, this looks bad.
Yeah. Interesting trade.

Back
Top Bottom