OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

isles should have stayed at the nassau ....the barclays just looks like a dump for hockey

xnu3qf.jpg

...game should have went to OT.

Terrible series for Dallas, but at least we won a round.

St. Louis/Chicago trouble me...but I'm hoping for Chicago to advance. We seemed to have dealt with Chicago much better this year than we did with St. Louis. Either way, I'm riding wth Dallas in 7 against either team :pimp:

Minnesota came up big in this series against Dallas without Parise or Vanek. Big props to them for battling and almost taking it to game 7.

But I couldn't help but laugh every time the announcers talked about how GREAT Minnesota's home crowd was. Like...shouldn't a GREAT home crowd be loud the entire game? Not just when the home team battles back in the 3rd period and gets within a goal? You weren't hearing a thing from their fans when Dallas jumped out to early 2-0 leads in games 3 and 6...just when Minnesota bounced back and made those into actual games. I'm pretty sure at one point this afternoon I heard the announcers compare the Wild crowd to Chicago's crowd, and that was on a national broadcast...

xnu3qf.jpg

...game should have went to OT.

when they were showing the replay i kept waiting for them to play the next frame but the always stop where it was barely touching the line.

they never showed the complete replay :smh:

damn I like the Isles, but I wanted the Panthers to do a little more. Oh well, glad Florida is somewhat solid now :D

Panthers have every right to be pissed. That tripping call HAS to be made. Unreal :smh: Series should be going 7.

I think a deep run will help bring in some new fans and that's what they need. The old fans dont like Barclays and they dont want to support it. There are plenty of sports teams that have less than ideal places where they play but the fans deal with it. Its better than moving the team to Canada or Kansas city

I think a deep run will help bring in some new fans and that's what they need. The old fans dont like Barclays and they dont want to support it. There are plenty of sports teams that have less than ideal places where they play but the fans deal with it. Its better than moving the team to Canada or Kansas city

True. Idk how long the commute is on the LIIR to Brooklyn but I totally see why they miss their home at Nassau.

True. Idk how long the commute is on the LIIR to Brooklyn but I totally see why they miss their home at Nassau.

Yea for people deep in sulfolk county its horrible because its probably like a 3hr train ride each way. :x

Panthers have every right to be pissed. That tripping call HAS to be made. Unreal
mean.gif
Series should be going 7.
and the fact that it happened TWICE in the same play
laugh.gif
mean.gif

GG Islanders though. Griess was locked in and JT was on it all series

Back
Top Bottom