Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by knightngale

why did KG switch on bron? thats an automatic rebound for bosh right there

these celtics are almost a mirror image of the celtics with all the dumb !%%# they do

I TOLD YALL WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

YALL CAN'T FIGHT FATE NOR DESTINY

M I A M I H E A T.

LEBRON

WADE

BOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sig check
roll.gif
pimp.gif

People were making a big deal about them losing those close games in the regular season but I knew that they would be alright for the playoffs. Huge win for them, all of the Big 3 came up with huge plays down the stretch.

People were making a big deal about them losing those close games in the regular season but I knew that they would be alright for the playoffs. Huge win for them, all of the Big 3 came up with huge plays down the stretch.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

WHAT DID I SAY?

WHAT

DID

I

SAY??!!

TELL ME

SOMEONE TELL ME

QUOTE ME, SOMEONE QUOTE ME PLEASE

I TOLD YALL

MIAMI HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!! It's still not over! But dang it's still good! 3-1 BABY! Gonna finish this one! GO HEAT!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

WHAT DID I SAY?

WHAT

DID

I

SAY??!!

TELL ME

SOMEONE TELL ME

QUOTE ME, SOMEONE QUOTE ME PLEASE

I TOLD YALL

MIAMI HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!! It's still not over! But dang it's still good! 3-1 BABY! Gonna finish this one! GO HEAT!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll need to chill with that Miami winning the chip talk. We want them to. They still have to close out the Celtics on Wednesday and then theres two more difficult series to be played before they can hoist that trophy.

Ya'll need to chill with that Miami winning the chip talk. We want them to. They still have to close out the Celtics on Wednesday and then theres two more difficult series to be played before they can hoist that trophy.

I can not repeat how amazing lobron was with his 2 field goals late in the 4th and OT. Those 2 field goals have to rank up there with MJ's shot over Ehlo.

and everybody is gonna give credit to bosh for the last offensive tip in but that was all lebron right there

I can not repeat how amazing lobron was with his 2 field goals late in the 4th and OT. Those 2 field goals have to rank up there with MJ's shot over Ehlo.

and everybody is gonna give credit to bosh for the last offensive tip in but that was all lebron right there

C's need to win 3 in a row. Not happening. Congrats to the Heat.

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.

C's need to win 3 in a row. Not happening. Congrats to the Heat.

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.

Bosh put in the go ahead tip in ... and celebrated ... how is he acting tuff ? stop the hate Bigmike ...smh

Co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom