Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by henz0

lebron+smiling.jpg
tongue.gif

I cannot wait for the Mavs to demolish the heat & i'm not a fan of either. Dirk & Terry about to get revenge, trust.... And Bosh needs to calm down. When you play w/ bron and Wade you should be putting up ridiculous # which you are not. Having a damn near retired KG who can barely jump put you in your place is not a goodlook. Pat Riley should give some of that contract to Joel Anthony homie

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

C's need to win 3 in a row. Not happening. Congrats to the Heat.

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.
wade aint your average sg though... if it was another sg, ray would have wore them down, and come alive in the 4th.... .
roll.gif
@ this dude giving credit to wade for that

the 2nd half it was all lebron on defense...ALL OF IT

it is gonna be interesting how the heat match up with dallas...altheticism vs skill

I cannot wait for the Mavs to demolish the heat & i'm not a fan of either. Dirk & Terry about to get revenge, trust.... And Bosh needs to calm down. When you play w/ bron and Wade you should be putting up ridiculous # which you are not. Having a damn near retired KG who can barely jump put you in your place is not a goodlook. Pat Riley should give some of that contract to Joel Anthony homie

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.
wade aint your average sg though... if it was another sg, ray would have wore them down, and come alive in the 4th.... .
roll.gif
@ this dude giving credit to wade for that

the 2nd half it was all lebron on defense...ALL OF IT

it is gonna be interesting how the heat match up with dallas...altheticism vs skill

That 3 by Lebron was HUGE to tie the game, i knew it was going in.

Bosh tip in SEALED IT!
Great win Miami

That 3 by Lebron was HUGE to tie the game, i knew it was going in.

Bosh tip in SEALED IT!
Great win Miami

wowwwww relax man. With all that said, if pierce just drove at the end of regulation none of that would have mattered. And both Ray and KG won us a championship so have some respect... They're older, and obv can't perform the way they used to. I'm proud of my C's they proved to me that although Miami has more talent than us, and although Miami built their team trying to mimic us, they severely lack something we have... heart. Def. And that's not totally a knock on miami, they'll probably win this series, but at some point athleticism will fade, sooner even for players like lebron or wade who sacrifice their bodies the way they do, and when that happens they'll have to learn to play like a team and play with some heart. And although the c's should lose this series, I've seen them do some crazy !!#% and everybody knows they won't die without a fight...
Crazier !!#% has happened, it just takes heart. Let's go game 5.. good game mia tho!!

wowwwww relax man. With all that said, if pierce just drove at the end of regulation none of that would have mattered. And both Ray and KG won us a championship so have some respect... They're older, and obv can't perform the way they used to. I'm proud of my C's they proved to me that although Miami has more talent than us, and although Miami built their team trying to mimic us, they severely lack something we have... heart. Def. And that's not totally a knock on miami, they'll probably win this series, but at some point athleticism will fade, sooner even for players like lebron or wade who sacrifice their bodies the way they do, and when that happens they'll have to learn to play like a team and play with some heart. And although the c's should lose this series, I've seen them do some crazy !!#% and everybody knows they won't die without a fight...
Crazier !!#% has happened, it just takes heart. Let's go game 5.. good game mia tho!!

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Lmao I love this

Knightdale hates lebron sooooo much and everytime bron does something good he discredits it and when he does something bad hes trolling like a tot.

ahahahhahahahaha
I haven't even followed the heat most of the year. You can ask heat fans if I go trolling in their thread every time they do something bad.

praising lebron is trolling now?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Lmao I love this

Knightdale hates lebron sooooo much and everytime bron does something good he discredits it and when he does something bad hes trolling like a tot.

ahahahhahahahaha
I haven't even followed the heat most of the year. You can ask heat fans if I go trolling in their thread every time they do something bad.

praising lebron is trolling now?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom