**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Ight, I'm about tired of Joel Anthony. He serves a purpose, but got dammit he should not be part of the unit that closes games. Spo's gotta cut that !+%% out asap. There's no way Pat Riley would play a player that limited down the stretch of games. Guy is constantly out of position for rebounds, and ofcourse he's lost on the offense end. Literally playing 4 on 5.

Ight, I'm about tired of Joel Anthony. He serves a purpose, but got dammit he should not be part of the unit that closes games. Spo's gotta cut that !+%% out asap. There's no way Pat Riley would play a player that limited down the stretch of games. Guy is constantly out of position for rebounds, and ofcourse he's lost on the offense end. Literally playing 4 on 5.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh this just shows that the big 3 cant do it all, all the time..something needs to change with our bench.. jones takes charges but he cant create his own shot... i think its time for miller to get some MORE playing time... man i miss haslem.. nh

THIS ... without question, the bench has made considerable strides throughout the season but work still needs to be done as expected. Overall still pretty pleased with our effort and I agree that more PT for MM would help his confidence a lot as he may start to question what his role is on this team .... injuries can do that to players though. On to the next as every game has it's victories amidst defeats and vice versa

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh this just shows that the big 3 cant do it all, all the time..something needs to change with our bench.. jones takes charges but he cant create his own shot... i think its time for miller to get some MORE playing time... man i miss haslem.. nh

THIS ... without question, the bench has made considerable strides throughout the season but work still needs to be done as expected. Overall still pretty pleased with our effort and I agree that more PT for MM would help his confidence a lot as he may start to question what his role is on this team .... injuries can do that to players though. On to the next as every game has it's victories amidst defeats and vice versa

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by toine2983

Y'all Heat fans go through this after every loss?
laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

anyway, good win by the Clips.

laugh.gif
   either way whether your a fan of the red and black  or the purple and gold  when your team loses meaningless regular season games like this   it's going to be a ton of people getting more hyped up off your team losing then their own team winning.  me getting about 6 facebook wall posts and 20 texts after the lakers lost to the grizzlies last sunday is a testament to this.

it comes with success though  so here's to success heat fans.

Much respect CC 
pimp.gif
 .... never ceases to amaze me how humble u are dude and your statement above holds true quite accurately. At any rate, I enjoy immensely how the season is panning out. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the energy that teams have coming into a game against the Heat can only improve this league that we love oh so much ..... can't ask for anything more then that!

laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

laugh.gif
   either way whether your a fan of the red and black  or the purple and gold  when your team loses meaningless regular season games like this   it's going to be a ton of people getting more hyped up off your team losing then their own team winning.  me getting about 6 facebook wall posts and 20 texts after the lakers lost to the grizzlies last sunday is a testament to this.

Much respect CC 
pimp.gif
 .... never ceases to amaze me how humble u are dude and your statement above holds true quite accurately. At any rate, I enjoy immensely how the season is panning out. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the energy that teams have coming into a game against the Heat can only improve this league that we love oh so much ..... can't ask for anything more then that!

It's crazy how these instigators aren't getting warned.

Toine2983, that don't here you..

13 game (away) win streak, 20 wins in 21 games, Lebron and DWade playing outta there mind, 1-0 against the Lakers and 2-0 against the Knicks (our two main Haters).. And now the haters come out of hiding when we finally lose and Lebron injurys his ankle then they rejoice??? Kinda pathetic..

It's crazy how these instigators aren't getting warned.

Toine2983, that don't here you..

13 game (away) win streak, 20 wins in 21 games, Lebron and DWade playing outta there mind, 1-0 against the Lakers and 2-0 against the Knicks (our two main Haters).. And now the haters come out of hiding when we finally lose and Lebron injurys his ankle then they rejoice??? Kinda pathetic..

Originally Posted by DubA169

woah woah what injury. where when how. you messing around with my emotions i know it

Wishing injury is a %$#@$ move.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
@ getting emotional. Another %$#@$ move

GREAT game by the LAC.

IMO, when Spo sent Wade AND Bosh to the bench with 3:43 left in the 3rd qt after we took LAC lead down to 3 was were we lost this game.

laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

laugh.gif

thank you sir... your help is grateful because i'm/we are not used to all this hate from all these different teams... im getting more used to it though...
if the knick fans didnt see

Fri, Dec 17..... Heat - 113... Knicks -91
Tue, Dec 28.... Heat - 106... Knick - 98

laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

laugh.gif

thank you sir... your help is grateful because i'm/we are not used to all this hate from all these different teams... im getting more used to it though...
if the knick fans didnt see

Fri, Dec 17..... Heat - 113... Knicks -91
Tue, Dec 28.... Heat - 106... Knick - 98

Originally Posted by DubA169

woah woah what injury. where when how. you messing around with my emotions i know it

Wishing injury is a %$#@$ move.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
@ getting emotional. Another %$#@$ move

GREAT game by the LAC.

IMO, when Spo sent Wade AND Bosh to the bench with 3:43 left in the 3rd qt after we took LAC lead down to 3 was were we lost this game.

learning lesson for Miami tho stop coming out the gate slow every team is going to bring there best @ you every night ... planning on picking it up in the 2nd half
is a dangerous game to play because like tonight some teams can and will outlast the the run bucks almost did it so did Portland ... gotta go back to the days when we were winning by 10+
or more ..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom