**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

you know what else is a +$%$# move?

tweeting something and then claiming someone else tweeted it.

you know what else is a +$%$# move?

tweeting something and then claiming someone else tweeted it.

learning lesson for Miami tho stop coming out the gate slow every team is going to bring there best @ you every night ... planning on picking it up in the 2nd half
is a dangerous game to play because like tonight some teams can and will outlast the the run bucks almost did it so did Portland ... gotta go back to the days when we were winning by 10+
or more ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

It's crazy how these instigators aren't getting warned.

Toine2983, that don't here you..

13 game (away) win streak, 20 wins in 21 games, Lebron and DWade playing outta there mind, 1-0 against the Lakers and 2-0 against the Knicks (our two main Haters).. And now the haters come out of hiding when we finally lose and Lebron injurys his ankle then they rejoice??? Kinda pathetic..

?

I wasn't instigating anything, simply asking a question.

Originally Posted by roboski

It's crazy how these instigators aren't getting warned.

Toine2983, that don't here you..

13 game (away) win streak, 20 wins in 21 games, Lebron and DWade playing outta there mind, 1-0 against the Lakers and 2-0 against the Knicks (our two main Haters).. And now the haters come out of hiding when we finally lose and Lebron injurys his ankle then they rejoice??? Kinda pathetic..

?

I wasn't instigating anything, simply asking a question.

MrONegative wrote:
I'm just saying, he probably sprained his ankle getting that foot out his mouth.

Naw I think he sprained it after taking his foot out the Knicks *@$ .. he probably re-aggravated  it tonight tho
ohwell.gif

MrONegative wrote:
I'm just saying, he probably sprained his ankle getting that foot out his mouth.

Naw I think he sprained it after taking his foot out the Knicks *@$ .. he probably re-aggravated  it tonight tho
ohwell.gif

LeBron/Wade/Bosh: 84 points, 28 rebounds & 15 assists
Rest of the Heat (8 players): 21 points, 18 rebounds & 7 assists

Ridiculous.. I don't know what spoeLstra sees in Joel Anthony either. He had 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals and 0 blocks the other day in 28 minutes. The guy is a good shot blocker and that is ALL. Dampier is a decent shot blocker as well, but a better rebounder and at least he has size. And Mike Miller. Come on, man.. 1-14 from the field in 7 games. I thought that the dude would be beastin on this offense as soon as he came back. There's gotta be someone they can add, if not from the NBA, then from the NBDL. They don't have much to lose with some of these players off the bench.

LeBron/Wade/Bosh: 84 points, 28 rebounds & 15 assists
Rest of the Heat (8 players): 21 points, 18 rebounds & 7 assists

Ridiculous.. I don't know what spoeLstra sees in Joel Anthony either. He had 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals and 0 blocks the other day in 28 minutes. The guy is a good shot blocker and that is ALL. Dampier is a decent shot blocker as well, but a better rebounder and at least he has size. And Mike Miller. Come on, man.. 1-14 from the field in 7 games. I thought that the dude would be beastin on this offense as soon as he came back. There's gotta be someone they can add, if not from the NBA, then from the NBDL. They don't have much to lose with some of these players off the bench.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

bdis1986 wrote:
MrONegative wrote:

ohwell.gif

U mad lol

Not at all but "I KNOW" you guys are    hell y'all doing in our thread anyway slow night on y'all side ?
laugh.gif

bdis1986 wrote:
MrONegative wrote:

ohwell.gif

U mad lol

Not at all but "I KNOW" you guys are    hell y'all doing in our thread anyway slow night on y'all side ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

MrONegative wrote:

ohwell.gif

U mad lol
u mad, salty, or just a hater coming into a heat thread after we beat yall twice?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

MrONegative wrote:

ohwell.gif

U mad lol
u mad, salty, or just a hater coming into a heat thread after we beat yall twice?

Back
Top Bottom