**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

It's a conspiracy. My cable went out and we were only down by 3. When it came back on we were down by 8.I think that my cable going out affected this game.

But all jokes aside, I think that this a good loss for the Heat. Of course I don't ever want them to lose, but this should humble them a bit and make them realize that they can't always rely on their talent to pull them through. The last 3 or so games I've been noticing a lot of lackluster defense in the beginning of games and now that they have lost I hope they can correct this. I also like how they never give up toward the end of games. No matter how many points we're down by the Heat still play hard and usually good things happen.

But overall, the Heat are 2-1 on this tough road trip so far. They have won 13 straight road games before loosing to the Clippers. I look for them to learn from this loss close out strong these next 2 games.

Duke was ranked no.1 and lost to florida state 2nite
so im okay with a Heat loss long as Lbj is ready for next game thats all that counts

It's a conspiracy. My cable went out and we were only down by 3. When it came back on we were down by 8.I think that my cable going out affected this game.

But all jokes aside, I think that this a good loss for the Heat. Of course I don't ever want them to lose, but this should humble them a bit and make them realize that they can't always rely on their talent to pull them through. The last 3 or so games I've been noticing a lot of lackluster defense in the beginning of games and now that they have lost I hope they can correct this. I also like how they never give up toward the end of games. No matter how many points we're down by the Heat still play hard and usually good things happen.

But overall, the Heat are 2-1 on this tough road trip so far. They have won 13 straight road games before loosing to the Clippers. I look for them to learn from this loss close out strong these next 2 games.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nerd.gif

you didnt look hard enough
Fri, Dec 17..... Heat - 113... Knicks -91
Tue, Dec 28.... Heat - 106... Knick - 98

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by toine2983

Y'all Heat fans go through this after every loss?
laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

anyway, good win by the Clips.

I mean I know the Lakers have haters (I'm one of them
laugh.gif
) but most of them wouldn't relish Kobe getting an injury like Lebron did tonight.

laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

I mean I know the Lakers have haters (I'm one of them
laugh.gif
) but most of them wouldn't relish Kobe getting an injury like Lebron did tonight.

^great game by ur squad @mjshoe .... Blake Griff is going to be a star for years to come in this league

^great game by ur squad @mjshoe .... Blake Griff is going to be a star for years to come in this league

oh this just shows that the big 3 cant do it all, all the time..something needs to change with our bench.. jones takes charges but he cant create his own shot... i think its time for miller to get some MORE playing time... man i miss haslem.. nh

oh this just shows that the big 3 cant do it all, all the time..something needs to change with our bench.. jones takes charges but he cant create his own shot... i think its time for miller to get some MORE playing time... man i miss haslem.. nh

laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

laugh.gif
   either way whether your a fan of the red and black  or the purple and gold  when your team loses meaningless regular season games like this   it's going to be a ton of people getting more hyped up off your team losing then their own team winning.  me getting about 6 facebook wall posts and 20 texts after the lakers lost to the grizzlies last sunday is a testament to this.

it comes with success though  so here's to success heat fans.

laugh.gif

welcome to our world...

laugh.gif
   either way whether your a fan of the red and black  or the purple and gold  when your team loses meaningless regular season games like this   it's going to be a ton of people getting more hyped up off your team losing then their own team winning.  me getting about 6 facebook wall posts and 20 texts after the lakers lost to the grizzlies last sunday is a testament to this.

it comes with success though  so here's to success heat fans.

Back
Top Bottom