**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

good win... i really dont wanna take winning for granted, but beating non playoff teams dont seem to exciting anymore

good win... i really dont wanna take winning for granted, but beating non playoff teams dont seem to exciting anymore

Got the win. + Bostin losing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

I couldn't agree more. But not because it may not be exciting but simply because throughout the season, they've lost to these same non-Playoff teams. It was a sloppy game to say the least but as you stated, we'll take the win. Philly in Friday.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

I couldn't agree more. But not because it may not be exciting but simply because throughout the season, they've lost to these same non-Playoff teams. It was a sloppy game to say the least but as you stated, we'll take the win. Philly in Friday.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Philly next possible playoff matchup
i wanna see phi because i think it would be a easier match up... but my pride wants us to play knicks, pacers ( the teams we lost to ).. and i really wanna smack up NY just because of their fans to shut them up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Philly next possible playoff matchup
i wanna see phi because i think it would be a easier match up... but my pride wants us to play knicks, pacers ( the teams we lost to ).. and i really wanna smack up NY just because of their fans to shut them up
laugh.gif

Horrible 1st,2nd and 3rd
sick.gif
 .. Defense picked it up in the 4th 15 straight unanswered points ..good to see JJ back in the lineup ...
still mad about those late missed free throws
indifferent.gif

Mrcool -good looks on the link  i was at work tho ... Triz- Philly can be dangerous dont under estimate them ..

Boston loss !!! oh joy
laugh.gif

Horrible 1st,2nd and 3rd
sick.gif
 .. Defense picked it up in the 4th 15 straight unanswered points ..good to see JJ back in the lineup ...
still mad about those late missed free throws
indifferent.gif

Mrcool -good looks on the link  i was at work tho ... Triz- Philly can be dangerous dont under estimate them ..

Boston loss !!! oh joy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom