**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]IraHeatBeat [/color]Mario Chalmers' knee injury not as severe as first thought, expected now to miss two weeks, which would be six games.

this is good news, I was worried he'd be out much longer since he was carried off the court.  Without him, we have no way of slowing down DRose or Rondo in the playoffs without wearing down Lebron or Dwade throughout the series.

Bron and Wade on kiss cam 
laugh.gif

^^^WOW THATS MESSED UP!!!  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

At the Nuggets game on Saturday they had Bron singing Jay-Z "In New York" song on the jumbo-trons and Bron looked real embarrassed after it finished.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

At the Nuggets game on Saturday they had Bron singing Jay-Z "In New York" song on the jumbo-trons and Bron looked real embarrassed after it finished.
laugh.gif

Back to Hoops after a nice break ... Chalmers needed the rest as well. With him out, James Jones or Eddie would have to see more minutes in my estimation.

Back to Hoops after a nice break ... Chalmers needed the rest as well. With him out, James Jones or Eddie would have to see more minutes in my estimation.

Originally Posted by roboski

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LOL, that Bron signing "New York" is old, they showed it earlier this season at a Pistons/Heat game I went to.  I think the fan had to finish the line and then got a gift certificate to the Hard Rock Cafe.

Originally Posted by roboski

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LOL, that Bron signing "New York" is old, they showed it earlier this season at a Pistons/Heat game I went to.  I think the fan had to finish the line and then got a gift certificate to the Hard Rock Cafe.

Back
Top Bottom