**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Nice win
pimp.gif

Just one of those wins that you'll live with. Wade and Bron played brilliantly again so thats always a positive but Chalmers getting hurt was a blow for sure. Got a little break until Wednesday against the Pistons so hopefully the rest will do him good

Just one of those wins that you'll live with. Wade and Bron played brilliantly again so thats always a positive but Chalmers getting hurt was a blow for sure. Got a little break until Wednesday against the Pistons so hopefully the rest will do him good

Good win I was at work refreshing my phone and kept seeing J.R friggin smith with the 23 foot 3 point jumper
mad.gif

laugh.gif

but we held on tho ...smh Chalmers going down Bibby it's time to step up

Good win I was at work refreshing my phone and kept seeing J.R friggin smith with the 23 foot 3 point jumper
mad.gif

laugh.gif

but we held on tho ...smh Chalmers going down Bibby it's time to step up

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]IraHeatBeat [/color]Mario Chalmers' knee injury not as severe as first thought, expected now to miss two weeks, which would be six games.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]IraHeatBeat [/color]Mario Chalmers' knee injury not as severe as first thought, expected now to miss two weeks, which would be six games.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

this is good news, I was worried he'd be out much longer since he was carried off the court.  Without him, we have no way of slowing down DRose or Rondo in the playoffs without wearing down Lebron or Dwade throughout the series.

Back
Top Bottom