**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I want to be one of the first Heat fans to say thank u NT for showing class in a great win by the Heatals tonight.

Much love NT

Feels good man!!!

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Amazing win for Miami. now you guys got to beat high level teams in the Eastern Conference.

eek.gif
A Laker fan congratulating a Heat win?Appreciated brah
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm sure that we can play well against the good teams in the East in a 7 game series.

Amazing win for Miami. now you guys got to beat high level teams in the Eastern Conference.

eek.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm sure that we can play well against the good teams in the East in a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif

I think it's more that fact that if Dallas and San Antonio loses more, and LA wins more... we can snag that top seed.

eek.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif

I think it's more that fact that if Dallas and San Antonio loses more, and LA wins more... we can snag that top seed.

Good win ..... Great win actually. All things being equal the Spurs were not shooting well so a bit of that helps, but the defensive ball rotation was much better and is steadily improving. On to the next while still working hard to improve heading into the playoffs

Good win ..... Great win actually. All things being equal the Spurs were not shooting well so a bit of that helps, but the defensive ball rotation was much better and is steadily improving. On to the next while still working hard to improve heading into the playoffs

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eek.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif

That and it was a impressive win

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eek.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif

That and it was a impressive win

pimp.gif
There was nothing like seeing this beatdown in person. The AAA was rocking tonight.

Bosh stepping up
pimp.gif

Defense was stifiling
pimp.gif

Magloire
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
There was nothing like seeing this beatdown in person. The AAA was rocking tonight.

Bosh stepping up
pimp.gif

Defense was stifiling
pimp.gif

Magloire
pimp.gif

Was out all night celebrating my gf getting a job (now she can quit harassing me
laugh.gif
), but was able to catch most of it at dinner and damn, what a win.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was out all night celebrating my gf getting a job (now she can quit harassing me
laugh.gif
), but was able to catch most of it at dinner and damn, what a win.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif
we were congratulating you guys when you whooped us 
laugh.gif

...  and for this time, yeah it was against the Spurs, so thanks 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif
we were congratulating you guys when you whooped us 
laugh.gif

...  and for this time, yeah it was against the Spurs, so thanks 
laugh.gif

Let's no get too high on this win...gotta re-focus for the Thunder and keep the intensity up.

Btw, has anyone noticed the crowds at AAA has gotten better since the start of the season.

Let's no get too high on this win...gotta re-focus for the Thunder and keep the intensity up.

Btw, has anyone noticed the crowds at AAA has gotten better since the start of the season.

Back
Top Bottom