**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by aepps20

I think Miami's rough patch will make them more dangerous in the playoffs. Thanks to that rough spot they're actually running real offense.
true but boston is almost impossible to beat when they have home court and chicago is dangerous as well

also this is not about their offense...today it is about their defense...the half court offense is still suspect

this is what happens when the spurs role players stop playing like all stars...everyone predicted this would happen at some point...spurs are in trouble in the playoffs if this continues

I think Miami's rough patch will make them more dangerous in the playoffs. Thanks to that rough spot they're actually running real offense.
true but boston is almost impossible to beat when they have home court and chicago is dangerous as well

also this is not about their offense...today it is about their defense...the half court offense is still suspect

this is what happens when the spurs role players stop playing like all stars...everyone predicted this would happen at some point...spurs are in trouble in the playoffs if this continues

The revenge... it is sweet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Them actually running plays for the other guys is a vast improvement from Wade and Lebron taking fadeaways and step back js every other play.  They're still a work in progress on offense but I see improvement in that area.  As for everything else, I agree 100%.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Them actually running plays for the other guys is a vast improvement from Wade and Lebron taking fadeaways and step back js every other play.  They're still a work in progress on offense but I see improvement in that area.  As for everything else, I agree 100%.

Thats why I don't think Spurs are legit.

Lakers blow them out and now heat and they looked old tonight

Thats why I don't think Spurs are legit.

Lakers blow them out and now heat and they looked old tonight

This is what I call a good beating
frown.gif

The Heat returned the favour, hopefully we meet again when it really matters.

This is what I call a good beating
frown.gif

The Heat returned the favour, hopefully we meet again when it really matters.

Back
Top Bottom