**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

[h1]Heat's Udonis Haslem working out[/h1]
By Kevin Arnovitz

March 15, 2011, 2:52 PM ET

MIAMI -- Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem took part in shooting drills on the Heat's practice court Tuesday as he continues his recovery from foot surgery.

The eight-year veteran expressed an eagerness to return to full-contact practice with the Heat, but also said he appreciates the delicate nature of the recovery process.

2184.jpg

Haslem

"I want to be at 80 to 85 percent," Haslem said. "100 percent? I probably won't be 100 percent until summertime or somewhere close to next season."

Haslem tore a ligament in his left foot on Nov. 20 in Memphis after battling withMemphis Grizzlies forward Zach Randolph, then falling backward onto the court. The Heat have maintained a target date of late March to early April for Haslem's return.

As he works toward that goal, Haslem described a daily regimen that includes weight training, cardiovascular conditioning and light shooting repetition.

"My focus is on getting out there with these guys, getting a couple of practices, getting my conditioning in, getting a rhythm and fitting in with what these guys have going on," Haslem said. "I don't want to disrupt the chemistry."

Haslem has missed 54 games since tearing the ligament. Prior to the injury, he was averaging 8.0 points, 8.1 rebounds and a Player Efficiency Rating (PER) of 12.81 in 26.5 minutes per game.

"We'll continue to gradually push him forward," coach Erik Spoelstra said. "He had a 50-shot limit today. He would like to shoot 300, but we will be very judicious early on right now to make sure he's doing it at a proper rate."

[h1]Heat's Udonis Haslem working out[/h1]
By Kevin Arnovitz

March 15, 2011, 2:52 PM ET

MIAMI -- Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem took part in shooting drills on the Heat's practice court Tuesday as he continues his recovery from foot surgery.

The eight-year veteran expressed an eagerness to return to full-contact practice with the Heat, but also said he appreciates the delicate nature of the recovery process.

2184.jpg

Haslem

"I want to be at 80 to 85 percent," Haslem said. "100 percent? I probably won't be 100 percent until summertime or somewhere close to next season."

Haslem tore a ligament in his left foot on Nov. 20 in Memphis after battling withMemphis Grizzlies forward Zach Randolph, then falling backward onto the court. The Heat have maintained a target date of late March to early April for Haslem's return.

As he works toward that goal, Haslem described a daily regimen that includes weight training, cardiovascular conditioning and light shooting repetition.

"My focus is on getting out there with these guys, getting a couple of practices, getting my conditioning in, getting a rhythm and fitting in with what these guys have going on," Haslem said. "I don't want to disrupt the chemistry."

Haslem has missed 54 games since tearing the ligament. Prior to the injury, he was averaging 8.0 points, 8.1 rebounds and a Player Efficiency Rating (PER) of 12.81 in 26.5 minutes per game.

"We'll continue to gradually push him forward," coach Erik Spoelstra said. "He had a 50-shot limit today. He would like to shoot 300, but we will be very judicious early on right now to make sure he's doing it at a proper rate."

cant wait to have you back haslem... now if he can play center sometimes against smaller teams, we would actually have 1-5 that can all score
laugh.gif
... have yall seen the other teams defense when damp or joel gets the ball?... they gotta be the only 2 people that get more room to shoot then rondo
laugh.gif
.... good win, lets get ready for a good young OKC...

cant wait to have you back haslem... now if he can play center sometimes against smaller teams, we would actually have 1-5 that can all score
laugh.gif
... have yall seen the other teams defense when damp or joel gets the ball?... they gotta be the only 2 people that get more room to shoot then rondo
laugh.gif
.... good win, lets get ready for a good young OKC...

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Amazing win for Miami. now you guys got to beat high level teams in the Eastern Conference.

eek.gif
A Laker fan congratulating a Heat win?Appreciated brah
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm sure that we can play well against the good teams in the East in a 7 game series.
we were congratulating you guys when you whooped us 
laugh.gif

...  and for this time, yeah it was against the Spurs, so thanks 
laugh.gif
you gotta give credit when credit is due. why is it so surprising that we're congratulating the heat for a win? if it was the celtics then it'll be a different story but other than that props. plus, if the heat were playing boston or the spurs and maybe the mavs, then i'll want the heat to win. f boston!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Amazing win for Miami. now you guys got to beat high level teams in the Eastern Conference.

eek.gif
A Laker fan congratulating a Heat win?Appreciated brah
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
,You must hate the Spurs
laugh.gif

You're right though
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm sure that we can play well against the good teams in the East in a 7 game series.
we were congratulating you guys when you whooped us 
laugh.gif

...  and for this time, yeah it was against the Spurs, so thanks 
laugh.gif
you gotta give credit when credit is due. why is it so surprising that we're congratulating the heat for a win? if it was the celtics then it'll be a different story but other than that props. plus, if the heat were playing boston or the spurs and maybe the mavs, then i'll want the heat to win. f boston!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Lets make it 4 in a row
pimp.gif
Should be an entertaining game. I've stressed it quite a bit and will continue to do so, defensive rotations is so key to being able to negate teams with great shooters.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Lets make it 4 in a row
pimp.gif
Should be an entertaining game. I've stressed it quite a bit and will continue to do so, defensive rotations is so key to being able to negate teams with great shooters.

we gotta watch out for westbrook dude is a beast.... anyways the rest of the heat schedule
Mar. 16 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
Mar. 18 at Atlanta Hawks
Mar. 19 vs. Denver Nuggets
Mar. 23 at Detroit Pistons
Mar. 25 vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Mar. 27 vs. Houston Rockets
Mar. 29 at Cleveland Cavaliers
Mar. 30 at Washington Wizards
Apr. 1 at Minnesota Timberwolves
Apr. 3 at New Jersey Nets
Apr. 6 vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Apr. 8 vs. Charlotte Bobcats
Apr. 10 vs. Boston Celtics
Apr. 11 at Atlanta Hawks
Apr. 13 at Toronto Raptors

we gotta watch out for westbrook dude is a beast.... anyways the rest of the heat schedule
Mar. 16 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
Mar. 18 at Atlanta Hawks
Mar. 19 vs. Denver Nuggets
Mar. 23 at Detroit Pistons
Mar. 25 vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Mar. 27 vs. Houston Rockets
Mar. 29 at Cleveland Cavaliers
Mar. 30 at Washington Wizards
Apr. 1 at Minnesota Timberwolves
Apr. 3 at New Jersey Nets
Apr. 6 vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Apr. 8 vs. Charlotte Bobcats
Apr. 10 vs. Boston Celtics
Apr. 11 at Atlanta Hawks
Apr. 13 at Toronto Raptors

hahah yall got an easy #%# schedule. i saw 3 possible L's. potentially tonite, potentially the nuggets, and boston. the rest is cake for yall. 
indifferent.gif

hahah yall got an easy #%# schedule. i saw 3 possible L's. potentially tonite, potentially the nuggets, and boston. the rest is cake for yall. 
indifferent.gif

This has to be a record for most dunks in a regular season game by two teams within the first 6 mins of a game. I have counted 9 so far.

This has to be a record for most dunks in a regular season game by two teams within the first 6 mins of a game. I have counted 9 so far.

bad 1st qtr by Heat also they look scared
but i did like the screen howard set on durant
next time he watch his mouth bout bosh

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Exactly what I was thinking,I was expecting something after he was talking mad reckless about Bosh.
Juwan 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Exactly what I was thinking,I was expecting something after he was talking mad reckless about Bosh.
Juwan 
pimp.gif

Coach Spo got 2 put Mike Miller on bench
James Jones got to get sub in asap or Eddie House
he shooting bricks we have no time for this nonsense

Back
Top Bottom