**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

According to ESPN's Chris B, Bibby to the Heat and they're apparently the front-runner to acquire Troy Murphy.

Thoughts?
laugh.gif
i just want a center who can score and is faster then big Z

According to ESPN's Chris B, Bibby to the Heat and they're apparently the front-runner to acquire Troy Murphy.

Thoughts?
laugh.gif

Rudemiester wrote:
I'm guaranteeing it right now...come playoff time? The Heat are gonna be whipping these teams !*%$!.   putting up a better fight to close out games.

Fixed. the Problem with the Knicks and Bulls game was the Heat probably shouldve won both games but they get to cocky when the lead is plus 10 and start threating games like the 1st half of an "All Star" game. Take last night for instense once the Heat started to pull away from the knicks DWade and LeBron started to showoff by committing silly TO's and go for kill shots like passes to a struggling EHouse and James Jones at the 3pt line rather then just make a simple lay-up or drive to the basket.

Key success for the Heat is just to play sound basketball cause the talent is there its just staying committed to playing smart, in control, and going with what works. Granted we need a better Coach, PG, and C (which i hope we get in Bibby and Troy Murphy) but losing games cause of carelessness is starting to get old now.

Rudemiester wrote:
I'm guaranteeing it right now...come playoff time? The Heat are gonna be whipping these teams !*%$!.   putting up a better fight to close out games.

Fixed. the Problem with the Knicks and Bulls game was the Heat probably shouldve won both games but they get to cocky when the lead is plus 10 and start threating games like the 1st half of an "All Star" game. Take last night for instense once the Heat started to pull away from the knicks DWade and LeBron started to showoff by committing silly TO's and go for kill shots like passes to a struggling EHouse and James Jones at the 3pt line rather then just make a simple lay-up or drive to the basket.

Key success for the Heat is just to play sound basketball cause the talent is there its just staying committed to playing smart, in control, and going with what works. Granted we need a better Coach, PG, and C (which i hope we get in Bibby and Troy Murphy) but losing games cause of carelessness is starting to get old now.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Thoughts?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 and one that will preferably flop occasionally too. We could always use one of those lol. If only Scola was available 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Thoughts?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 and one that will preferably flop occasionally too. We could always use one of those lol. If only Scola was available 
mad.gif
mad.gif

We've cut Arroyo and are expected to sign Bibby to have our most solid pg since white chocolate 
pimp.gif

We've cut Arroyo and are expected to sign Bibby to have our most solid pg since white chocolate 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
feel bad for arroyo tho 
laugh.gif

troy murphy to celtics and is heat signing bibby for minimum veteran contract?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif
feel bad for arroyo tho 
laugh.gif

troy murphy to celtics and is heat signing bibby for minimum veteran contract?

Magic beatiing the Knicks last night is just another example of the ebbs and flows of a basketball season and how things can change from game to game. Particularly in the matchup department. We'll see what happens come Thursday Night

Magic beatiing the Knicks last night is just another example of the ebbs and flows of a basketball season and how things can change from game to game. Particularly in the matchup department. We'll see what happens come Thursday Night

as much as i wanna watch heat games.... im glad we can get some time off and get our #%#% together for this schedule

Back
Top Bottom