**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Skip Bayless punk a@@ .. calling Bron "LeBrick" and "Mr Little Shot" yea no doubt is somewhat hilarious and I'm not coming to his defense per say but I swear I can't stand this dude. He gets off at clowning teams and their players regardless of whom they may play for and be

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

As an Arizona fan and someone who wants the Heat to win the 'ship...this NEEDS to happen.

bibbyfoam.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

your hate for wade is still strong... you probably never watch enough heat games to know our rotation... we have the luxury of sitting lebron or wade for longer periods of time because they can both carry a team... if one player is in a groove, why take them out?...
lebron also gets the team at the end of the 3rd and is surrounded 3 3point shooters...

I don't allow that to cloud my judgement though so ehhhh...

I watch basketball my G... and as a fan of the game its impossible not to have seen enough heat games this season, and since you're so sure about that tell me I was wrong then
laugh.gif

As far as that luxury yea y'all have it but it hasn't gotten y'all anywhere against any quality teams. What's y'all record against teams over .500 again?  I'm saying any of this to take shots or to down grade or belittle the Heat.  I just don't feel as if his substitution patterns are best for the situation/pieces you guys have down there. 

But hey as long as you guys are happy with it who am I to say otherwise
laugh.gif
rock out.

your hate for wade is still strong... you probably never watch enough heat games to know our rotation... we have the luxury of sitting lebron or wade for longer periods of time because they can both carry a team... if one player is in a groove, why take them out?...
lebron also gets the team at the end of the 3rd and is surrounded 3 3point shooters...

I watch basketball my G... and as a fan of the game its impossible not to have seen enough heat games this season, and since you're so sure about that tell me I was wrong then
laugh.gif

As far as that luxury yea y'all have it but it hasn't gotten y'all anywhere against any quality teams. What's y'all record against teams over .500 again?  I'm saying any of this to take shots or to down grade or belittle the Heat.  I just don't feel as if his substitution patterns are best for the situation/pieces you guys have down there. 

laugh.gif
rock out.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Skip Bayless punk a@@ .. calling Bron "LeBrick" and "Mr Little Shot" yea no doubt is somewhat hilarious and I'm not coming to his defense per say but I swear I can't stand this dude. He gets off at clowning teams and their players regardless of whom they may play for and be

It's Kobe standom and the anti-Bron agenda. It's on this site as much as it's on ESPN - everything LBJ does is put under a microscope. People throw evidence and reason out the window and bash him for no reason. I don't hear Skip or Ric Bucher complaining about Durant's missed three though. The same dude who I believe is 2 for 14 or somehow on game-winning threes and who they implied is a better "clutch shooter" than LeBron
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

It's Kobe standom and the anti-Bron agenda. It's on this site as much as it's on ESPN - everything LBJ does is put under a microscope. People throw evidence and reason out the window and bash him for no reason. I don't hear Skip or Ric Bucher complaining about Durant's missed three though. The same dude who I believe is 2 for 14 or somehow on game-winning threes and who they implied is a better "clutch shooter" than LeBron
laugh.gif

Skip hates everyone except for the Celtics and Spurs.  He has a special hatred for LeBron and Kobe.  Dude is just a tool.

Skip hates everyone except for the Celtics and Spurs.  He has a special hatred for LeBron and Kobe.  Dude is just a tool.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rock out.
i really dont have a problem with our subbing... i can really complain with either wade or lebron on the floor.. we seen what lebron can do with the cavs... we know what wade can do with the old heat... our main problem is no putting full effort 24/7.... we dont stay focused and we try to let our talent take over instead of going with the game plan all 4 qtrs... thats why our 2nd and 4th qtrs are so %!@%%*..

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
rock out.
i really dont have a problem with our subbing... i can really complain with either wade or lebron on the floor.. we seen what lebron can do with the cavs... we know what wade can do with the old heat... our main problem is no putting full effort 24/7.... we dont stay focused and we try to let our talent take over instead of going with the game plan all 4 qtrs... thats why our 2nd and 4th qtrs are so %!@%%*..

This has to change and it has to change now ... @++# 
mad.gif

mad.gif

According to ESPN's Chris B, Bibby to the Heat and they're apparently the front-runner to acquire Troy Murphy.

Thoughts?

According to ESPN's Chris B, Bibby to the Heat and they're apparently the front-runner to acquire Troy Murphy.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

mad.gif

im saying bdis... i dont know what it is.... we are focused in the 1st, come out swinging, and our 3rd qtr defense is amazing...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

mad.gif

im saying bdis... i dont know what it is.... we are focused in the 1st, come out swinging, and our 3rd qtr defense is amazing...

Rudemiester wrote:

Thoughts?

acquire  him that's my thoughts ...

and TRIZ our 3rd qtr D has been suspect as of late ...
frown.gif

Rudemiester wrote:

Thoughts?

acquire  him that's my thoughts ...

and TRIZ our 3rd qtr D has been suspect as of late ...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom