**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Can anyone hook me up, Please let Me know
nerd.gif

good game tonight I wish Bosh could have dropped 40 ..but !$%# that ain't happening ..
laugh.gif

I was like this
eek.gif
 when I saw the laker,Cavs score

good game tonight I wish Bosh could have dropped 40 ..but !$%# that ain't happening ..
laugh.gif

I was like this
eek.gif
 when I saw the laker,Cavs score

Not surprised that there's tension between some if not the entire East All Star squad ... They respect each other I'm sure but them boys absolutely and obviously do not like each other. I'm sure some of those emotions will be made evident on the court come sunday. I can totally see Bron getting 6-7 assists to only DWade due to the disdain thats spread pretty evenly across that entire Roster.

Not surprised that there's tension between some if not the entire East All Star squad ... They respect each other I'm sure but them boys absolutely and obviously do not like each other. I'm sure some of those emotions will be made evident on the court come sunday. I can totally see Bron getting 6-7 assists to only DWade due to the disdain thats spread pretty evenly across that entire Roster.

Back
Top Bottom