**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

The Heat bench is nonexistent right now.

Yet another area where Haslem's presence is missed.

He's money with them mid-range Js and the Heat could use that kind of production off the bench when House, Jones and Miller are having off shooting games.

Dwyane Wade with the dunk 
pimp.gif
 dude has been a non factor in the 2nd half.  Chris Bosh made 3 shots in a row, first one didn't count because the heat were called for an offensive foul as he shot, then he made a elbow jumper then a fade away 3.  They need to feed him the rock

Dwyane Wade with the dunk 
pimp.gif
 dude has been a non factor in the 2nd half.  Chris Bosh made 3 shots in a row, first one didn't count because the heat were called for an offensive foul as he shot, then he made a elbow jumper then a fade away 3.  They need to feed him the rock

Originally Posted by roboski

How were we up 41-17 at one point?? Now the Pacers are winning. This makes no sense...
Non-existent bench play, stopped attacking the rim, Indy stepped up their D....all the fault of the refs, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by roboski

How were we up 41-17 at one point?? Now the Pacers are winning. This makes no sense...
Non-existent bench play, stopped attacking the rim, Indy stepped up their D....all the fault of the refs, I'm sure.

a win is a win but *!$+
sick.gif
  we cant be giving up leads like this I know teams make runs but damn...
laugh.gif

I'm saying it now look out for Indiana if they make the playoffs ..
sick.gif

* Time to go play MVC3
pimp.gif

a win is a win but *!$+
sick.gif
  we cant be giving up leads like this I know teams make runs but damn...
laugh.gif

I'm saying it now look out for Indiana if they make the playoffs ..
sick.gif

* Time to go play MVC3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom