**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Refs swallowing their whistles I see...
You're speaking about all the whining that Lebron and Wade have been doing and should have been T'd up for, right?

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Refs swallowing their whistles I see...
You're speaking about all the whining that Lebron and Wade have been doing and should have been T'd up for, right?

What the hell happened in the 2nd qt. I left work with it 41-19 Heat now it's 58-54 Heat.. Looks like the refs are blinded by the momentum of the Pacers and loudness of the crowd. Cause I say about 5 miss calls and a bad technical foul call on Dampier..

What the hell happened in the 2nd qt. I left work with it 41-19 Heat now it's 58-54 Heat.. Looks like the refs are blinded by the momentum of the Pacers and loudness of the crowd. Cause I say about 5 miss calls and a bad technical foul call on Dampier..

I'm not one to complain about officiating cause it usually evens out on the court .. but those last two drives by Wade were clearly fouls without question

I'm not one to complain about officiating cause it usually evens out on the court .. but those last two drives by Wade were clearly fouls without question

Pacers yet again shooting incredibly at a high percentage .... 
30t6p3b.gif

Just had to run in here and chime. Lebron complaining to the refs about others traveling? Who is this guy?? Laugh of the night right here

Just had to run in here and chime. Lebron complaining to the refs about others traveling? Who is this guy?? Laugh of the night right here

damn that ref who wrote that book was so right
NBA be fixing games
what im witnessing right now is crazy
mario need 2 pratice on his shooting asap missing all these open shots

damn that ref who wrote that book was so right
NBA be fixing games
what im witnessing right now is crazy
mario need 2 pratice on his shooting asap missing all these open shots

The Heat bench is nonexistent right now.

Yet another area where Haslem's presence is missed.

He's money with them mid-range Js and the Heat could use that kind of production off the bench when House, Jones and Miller are having off shooting games.

Back
Top Bottom