**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

[h1]LeBron addresses heckler over comments about family[/h1]

Posted Feb 11 2011 10:12PM

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) -- LeBron James asked a heckler to lay off his family during the Miami Heat's game against the Detroit Pistons.

A fan who says he was seated near the heckler says James was being taunted early in Friday night's game when he walked over while the Heat were shooting free throws. The witness says the Miami star told the fan he could say whatever he wanted about James, but: "Don't say anything about my family - be respectful or we're going to have a problem."

A security representative talked to the fan, but he was allowed to stay in his seat.

[h1]LeBron addresses heckler over comments about family[/h1]

Posted Feb 11 2011 10:12PM

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) -- LeBron James asked a heckler to lay off his family during the Miami Heat's game against the Detroit Pistons.

A fan who says he was seated near the heckler says James was being taunted early in Friday night's game when he walked over while the Heat were shooting free throws. The witness says the Miami star told the fan he could say whatever he wanted about James, but: "Don't say anything about my family - be respectful or we're going to have a problem."

A security representative talked to the fan, but he was allowed to stay in his seat.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

We NEED THIS!!!! Lets GO!!!

just woke up from a long night of drinking
WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
spike-lee-.jpg

Slow first half .... TO's dont surprise me at all one bit. They've been turnover prone all season and eventually Spo is going to have to seriously address that

Slow first half .... TO's dont surprise me at all one bit. They've been turnover prone all season and eventually Spo is going to have to seriously address that

Now mind you I want the heat to lose, and I love that they're gettin bodied right now...but a flagrant on wade? Reaching. That was a beasty $+# shoulder on mike miller by kg tho lol.

Now mind you I want the heat to lose, and I love that they're gettin bodied right now...but a flagrant on wade? Reaching. That was a beasty $+# shoulder on mike miller by kg tho lol.

you heat "fans" have to realize the heat are not capable of beating the celtics. such a huge mismatch at the 1 and 5 spots.

and wade cant do @@+* against the celtics ever. they cut off every drive and force him to be a jump shooter. like in last years playoffs, the only reason the heat didnt get swept is bc wade had the best shooting game of his life in game 4.

you heat "fans" have to realize the heat are not capable of beating the celtics. such a huge mismatch at the 1 and 5 spots.

and wade cant do @@+* against the celtics ever. they cut off every drive and force him to be a jump shooter. like in last years playoffs, the only reason the heat didnt get swept is bc wade had the best shooting game of his life in game 4.

Aaww man
30t6p3b.gif
,we've go to move on from this loss and focus on improving on everything especially our defense and turning the ball over after the All Star break. We would've won that game if it wasn't for all those turnovers.We'll get another shot at Boston near the end of the year.

Aaww man
30t6p3b.gif
,we've go to move on from this loss and focus on improving on everything especially our defense and turning the ball over after the All Star break. We would've won that game if it wasn't for all those turnovers.We'll get another shot at Boston near the end of the year.

I don't want that *#%$ .. no pitty end of the year game ... they basically played 10 players Paul pierce miss all his shots and we still lose the game ?

lebron missing free throws *#%$ !! 
mad.gif

I don't want that *#%$ .. no pitty end of the year game ... they basically played 10 players Paul pierce miss all his shots and we still lose the game ?

lebron missing free throws *#%$ !! 
mad.gif

as a fan of the heat all i can hope for is that the celtics get knocked out before they can play the heat in the playoffs. sure there were some calls that were horrible but that 3rd qtr in general the celtics showed their skill

as a fan of the heat all i can hope for is that the celtics get knocked out before they can play the heat in the playoffs. sure there were some calls that were horrible but that 3rd qtr in general the celtics showed their skill

Back
Top Bottom