**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Well this has gotten out of hand rather quick 
sick.gif
b0d152e3a7a3715d9d78d85719a754b66742e56.gif
b0d152e3a7a3715d9d78d85719a754b66742e56.gif

Dwyane Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddde
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I am jealous of ya'll..... and jealous that you guys will have an NBA team in Miami for the foreseeable future
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I am jealous of ya'll..... and jealous that you guys will have an NBA team in Miami for the foreseeable future
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I guess you could still root for Anaheim right? 
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

missed the wade play... what happened?... sorry king fans if yall lose a team.... i miss the kings vs lakers back in the day..
lets keep it going......

missed the wade play... what happened?... sorry king fans if yall lose a team.... i miss the kings vs lakers back in the day..
lets keep it going......

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
NEVER. I would rather be a Lakers fan, or maybe hop on the Heat bandwagon, than being Anaheim Kings 
sick.gif
 fan. I honestly would just lose interest in basketball
frown.gif

YoungTriz wrote:
missed the wade play... what happened?... 

Had a crazy falling layup. He was on the way down, about to eat it, flicks in a shot over his opposite shoulder and somehow it went in
pimp.gif
amazing

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
NEVER. I would rather be a Lakers fan, or maybe hop on the Heat bandwagon, than being Anaheim Kings 
sick.gif
frown.gif

YoungTriz wrote:

Had a crazy falling layup. He was on the way down, about to eat it, flicks in a shot over his opposite shoulder and somehow it went in
pimp.gif
amazing

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

YoungTriz wrote:
Daamn man. No one knows that you guys are relocating for sure though so you shouldn't worry too much about it.
30t6p3b.gif
 if the NBA pulls a Seattle on you guys.

Sterns got to go.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

YoungTriz wrote:
Daamn man. No one knows that you guys are relocating for sure though so you shouldn't worry too much about it.
30t6p3b.gif
 if the NBA pulls a Seattle on you guys.

Sterns got to go.

its tough though man, for every glimmer of hope we get; there is like 3 signs that pop up the next day pointing to how @*#!!$ we are
laugh.gif

its tough though man, for every glimmer of hope we get; there is like 3 signs that pop up the next day pointing to how @*#!!$ we are
laugh.gif

I certainly hope it doesn't come to those terms rck ..... I can't begin to fathom not having a hometown team anymore. Loyal fans to organizations in my opinion deserve better then that. But at the end of the day, the business aspect of Professional sports supercedes loyalty far too often ...

I certainly hope it doesn't come to those terms rck ..... I can't begin to fathom not having a hometown team anymore. Loyal fans to organizations in my opinion deserve better then that. But at the end of the day, the business aspect of Professional sports supercedes loyalty far too often ...

Good win ..to bad I missed it ..I was @ work smh .. good game RCK the kings are my sleeper team that i root for to win every game except against us
laugh.gif

some nights they can be a dangerous team ..sad to hear they might be gone
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom