**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by roboski

I swear other teams would throw up the ugliest most contested 3pt shot and it goes in but when the Heat get a wide open 3pointer it's a straight brick. SMH

u r so right they need 2 stop shooting 3s like asap & cant rebound to save their life

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Freeze

Are we seeing game 6 Lebron tonite?? Son is not trying at all. He can do whatever he wants, we kno this, but he has no fire tonite. This lookin like the 'quitness' game. Heat lookin bummy. Mac ballin.

the hell are you talkin about bron has 35pts 6 assits and 5 rebounds ...
eyes.gif

He had a great game 5 an 6 too, but its because its easy for him. Don't front like u don't kno what it looks like when he tries. I'm not hating, I like lebron, I'm jus observing lack of aggression. He's passing more than he should, and u kno it. I kno lbj can do anything, in times like this I expect him to. He has 34, as dominate as he can be, i expect him to hav 50. Whatever it takes.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Freeze

Are we seeing game 6 Lebron tonite?? Son is not trying at all. He can do whatever he wants, we kno this, but he has no fire tonite. This lookin like the 'quitness' game. Heat lookin bummy. Mac ballin.

the hell are you talkin about bron has 35pts 6 assits and 5 rebounds ...
eyes.gif

He had a great game 5 an 6 too, but its because its easy for him. Don't front like u don't kno what it looks like when he tries. I'm not hating, I like lebron, I'm jus observing lack of aggression. He's passing more than he should, and u kno it. I kno lbj can do anything, in times like this I expect him to. He has 34, as dominate as he can be, i expect him to hav 50. Whatever it takes.

It was u. Spolstra is a bum for not giving E. House more playing time in the past. House definitely knows how to score and is a much needed spark of the Ben h that should be playing more. Good win either way.

It was u. Spolstra is a bum for not giving E. House more playing time in the past. House definitely knows how to score and is a much needed spark of the Ben h that should be playing more. Good win either way.

Remember sitting in Church with the fam back in the day WAIIIIIITINNNNGGGG patiently just to rush home so I can watch SUNDAY BasketBall .... glad to see it's back!! 
pimp.gif

KD and West are going to give us FITS for days ... numbers they put up last night were 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 KD with 40 and 7/West with 35, 13 and 13 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 .. they betnot even think of doing that tomorrow 

Remember sitting in Church with the fam back in the day WAIIIIIITINNNNGGGG patiently just to rush home so I can watch SUNDAY BasketBall .... glad to see it's back!! 
pimp.gif

KD and West are going to give us FITS for days ... numbers they put up last night were 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 KD with 40 and 7/West with 35, 13 and 13 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 .. they betnot even think of doing that tomorrow 

Man it would be nice to have all 3 of them back ..... That MRI result showed a sprain in Wade's wrist so he still might be questionable. I never knew he suffered from chronic migraines all his life though.

Man it would be nice to have all 3 of them back ..... That MRI result showed a sprain in Wade's wrist so he still might be questionable. I never knew he suffered from chronic migraines all his life though.

Back
Top Bottom