**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

pistons have been playing well lately they are not gonna fold ...we need to attack early  <--( why do i keep saying that we never do
laugh.gif
)

edit -
sick.gif
 @ the start of this game

pistons have been playing well lately they are not gonna fold ...we need to attack early  <--( why do i keep saying that we never do
laugh.gif
)

edit -
sick.gif
 @ the start of this game

[h1]Dwyane Wade out for Pistons game[/h1]

By Kevin Arnovitz
TrueHoop
Archive

MIAMI -- Dwyane Wade will sit out the Heat's Friday night game against the Detroit Pistons at Miami.

1987.jpg

Wade

Wade suffered a sprained right wrist when he fell in the second half of the Heat's 93-88 loss at New York on Thursday night.

After being examined pregame by team medical personnel, Wade was ruled out of action for precautionary reasons. He missed the Heat's last home game six nights ago with a migraine.

The Heat are already without Chris Bosh, who is recovering from a high ankle sprain. They will field a starting lineup of Mario Chalmers, James Jones, Mike Miller, LeBron James and Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

[h1]Dwyane Wade out for Pistons game[/h1]

By Kevin Arnovitz
TrueHoop
Archive

MIAMI -- Dwyane Wade will sit out the Heat's Friday night game against the Detroit Pistons at Miami.

1987.jpg

Wade

Wade suffered a sprained right wrist when he fell in the second half of the Heat's 93-88 loss at New York on Thursday night.

After being examined pregame by team medical personnel, Wade was ruled out of action for precautionary reasons. He missed the Heat's last home game six nights ago with a migraine.

The Heat are already without Chris Bosh, who is recovering from a high ankle sprain. They will field a starting lineup of Mario Chalmers, James Jones, Mike Miller, LeBron James and Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

This is very hard to watch.. Bron is killing himself just to keep the game close and Chalmers is doing everything possible to see this team lose.

This is very hard to watch.. Bron is killing himself just to keep the game close and Chalmers is doing everything possible to see this team lose.

Chalmers needs to continue to drive to the basket and quit settling ... at least M&M has been aggressive everytime he touches the ball

Chalmers needs to continue to drive to the basket and quit settling ... at least M&M has been aggressive everytime he touches the ball

is it me or Miami is becoming one of the most boring teams in nba to watch on tv
what happen to miami blowing teams out and pushing pedal to the medal
this offense looks boring no rebounding they dont look hungary at all
Mike Miller need 2 earn his contract asap
#Heat

is it me or Miami is becoming one of the most boring teams in nba to watch on tv
what happen to miami blowing teams out and pushing pedal to the medal
this offense looks boring no rebounding they dont look hungary at all
Mike Miller need 2 earn his contract asap
#Heat

Are we seeing game 6 Lebron tonite?? Son is not trying at all. He can do whatever he wants, we kno this, but he has no fire tonite. This lookin like the 'quitness' game. Heat lookin bummy. Mac ballin.

Are we seeing game 6 Lebron tonite?? Son is not trying at all. He can do whatever he wants, we kno this, but he has no fire tonite. This lookin like the 'quitness' game. Heat lookin bummy. Mac ballin.

I swear other teams would throw up the ugliest most contested 3pt shot and it goes in but when the Heat get a wide open 3pointer it's a straight brick. SMH

I swear other teams would throw up the ugliest most contested 3pt shot and it goes in but when the Heat get a wide open 3pointer it's a straight brick. SMH

Originally Posted by Freeze

the hell are you talkin about bron has 35pts 6 assits and 5 rebounds ...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

the hell are you talkin about bron has 35pts 6 assits and 5 rebounds ...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

u r so right they need 2 stop shooting 3s like asap & cant rebound to save their life

Back
Top Bottom