**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

sick.gif
 @ the Heat's shooting tonight, aside from Wade's hot streak they were abysmal for most of the game.

Wade was brutal from the line too, I think he miss about 8 or 9 free throws tonight. He and Lebron have to do a better job from the foul line.

Speaking of Lebron, he looked like a bull in a china shop whenever he went into the post. That's a major flaw in his game right now.

The Knicks hit some clutch 3s in the 4th.

Good win for the Knicks.

sick.gif
 @ the Heat's shooting tonight, aside from Wade's hot streak they were abysmal for most of the game.

Wade was brutal from the line too, I think he miss about 8 or 9 free throws tonight. He and Lebron have to do a better job from the foul line.

Speaking of Lebron, he looked like a bull in a china shop whenever he went into the post. That's a major flaw in his game right now.

The Knicks hit some clutch 3s in the 4th.

Good win for the Knicks.

terrible loss for the Heat. a game like tonight scares me big time. No excuses. Big stage, time off and this is the type of performance we get. Team looked bad tonight.

LeBron sucked tonight BIG time.

terrible loss for the Heat. a game like tonight scares me big time. No excuses. Big stage, time off and this is the type of performance we get. Team looked bad tonight.

LeBron sucked tonight BIG time.

I hate loses like this. Going into the 5min mark of the 4th the Heat only had 4pts... Bosh and Haslem need to come back quick cause watching LeBron play PF is sad. What was Lebron shooting tonight 6-26 or something like that and DWade was 6-15 at the FT line the Knicks better win this game. Also Spolstra needs to play E. House some more minutes cause Aroyyo looked like trash tonight.

I hate loses like this. Going into the 5min mark of the 4th the Heat only had 4pts... Bosh and Haslem need to come back quick cause watching LeBron play PF is sad. What was Lebron shooting tonight 6-26 or something like that and DWade was 6-15 at the FT line the Knicks better win this game. Also Spolstra needs to play E. House some more minutes cause Aroyyo looked like trash tonight.

We were 10/33 from 3. Miami was worse in terms of percentage but took about half the 3s. It was a hard fought game overall and the Knicks pulled it out. Just the W we needed.

We were 10/33 from 3. Miami was worse in terms of percentage but took about half the 3s. It was a hard fought game overall and the Knicks pulled it out. Just the W we needed.

That was a fun game to watch... Big game for the Knicks.. regular game for the Heat
Heat is still #2 in the East... Knicks are #6... its just a loss.. on to the next one...

BUT... Mario Chalmers and Carlos Arroyo have GOT TO RIDE THE BENCH...
play MIKE MILLER or EDDIE HOUSE in the place of Arroyo/CHalmers..

Chalmers needs to stay away from the three point line.. he's not a 3 point shooter..
Arroyo just looks lost out there...
Those 2 guys are the Heat's BIGGEST Achilles heal on that team.. PERIOD..

That was a fun game to watch... Big game for the Knicks.. regular game for the Heat
Heat is still #2 in the East... Knicks are #6... its just a loss.. on to the next one...

BUT... Mario Chalmers and Carlos Arroyo have GOT TO RIDE THE BENCH...
play MIKE MILLER or EDDIE HOUSE in the place of Arroyo/CHalmers..

Chalmers needs to stay away from the three point line.. he's not a 3 point shooter..
Arroyo just looks lost out there...
Those 2 guys are the Heat's BIGGEST Achilles heal on that team.. PERIOD..

Not gonna sugar coat this Loss with (tough loss we got tomorrow) ... Hell noooo we looked awful out there  My Goshh
sick.gif

Can you imagine if wade didn't go ham in the 3rd ? No I don't want to
30t6p3b.gif
 I was at working just yelling at the screen playing one on one every possession and getting nothing
sick.gif
 Not taking anything away from The Knicks defense cause they came out the half with energy ..but my gosh we went 1-10 in the the quarter our second basket didn't come until that pitch ahead pass to Mario and that was a miracle it went in.. damn this is my team and I wouldn't be a fan if I cant admit that we really need work.. bosh needs to come back because watching my boy bron post up hurt my heart ...lol and as much as it I hate to admit  That prick king X riece or what ever his sn is
laugh.gif
  ..is right all Boston has to do is run iso all day and its a wrap  we are in third now ... and now i will end this rant
tired.gif

also want to add wade plz hit a damn free throw .. 
indifferent.gif

Not gonna sugar coat this Loss with (tough loss we got tomorrow) ... Hell noooo we looked awful out there  My Goshh
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 I was at working just yelling at the screen playing one on one every possession and getting nothing
sick.gif
 Not taking anything away from The Knicks defense cause they came out the half with energy ..but my gosh we went 1-10 in the the quarter our second basket didn't come until that pitch ahead pass to Mario and that was a miracle it went in.. damn this is my team and I wouldn't be a fan if I cant admit that we really need work.. bosh needs to come back because watching my boy bron post up hurt my heart ...lol and as much as it I hate to admit  That prick king X riece or what ever his sn is
laugh.gif
  ..is right all Boston has to do is run iso all day and its a wrap  we are in third now ... and now i will end this rant
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

Lebron has absolutely no post game. I don't understand why y'all started iso'ing with bron in the 4th when Wade was on fire for the first 3 quarters. Should have let Wade go to work and the game was yours. Until Next game folks

Lebron has absolutely no post game. I don't understand why y'all started iso'ing with bron in the 4th when Wade was on fire for the first 3 quarters. Should have let Wade go to work and the game was yours. Until Next game folks

This is a real BIG W, HUGE for us....hopefully that will get us going again

RAY stop shooting, you're trash. Dish the ball and try to go to the free throw line

This is a real BIG W, HUGE for us....hopefully that will get us going again

RAY stop shooting, you're trash. Dish the ball and try to go to the free throw line

Originally Posted by bdis1986

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

I haven't checked, are you guys still tied with us for first place?

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

I haven't checked, are you guys still tied with us for first place?

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom