**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Nice pic warriors510 
pimp.gif

There was like over a hundred students around them, when they got near the team bus everyone started chanting "KOBE KOBE" lol

There was like over a hundred students around them, when they got near the team bus everyone started chanting "KOBE KOBE" lol

Originally Posted by warriors510

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 Laker Fans
Here's what I saw on another site:

So I go to UCLA and have been told that NBA teams come practice here when they play the Clippers and Lakers. 

So the Heat play the Clippers tomorrow, so I went all around the school to find where the Heat can be. Luckily I found them! 

They were practicing in the Student Activities Center gym but it was heavily blocked off. I found the bus and waited around there and knew they would eventually show up. 

At this point there was a crowd of about 300 students waiting. First the bad players come out like Arroyo and House and Dampier. 

Bosh and Mike Miller come out, but Bosh just puts his hood on and doesn't say a word. 

LeBron and Wade sneak out of a side exit, and someone yells they're here! 

I run and chase them and take several close up pictures of them and yelling rude things in their faces. I start a Kobe chant, and everyone begins doing it, and LeBron and Wade start to get pissed off. 

Lebron looks at me, and out of no where, says "Get some new f-ing shoes man, those are some f-ing dirty @** shoes." 

I laugh and look at him and say 5 rings to 0 rings! And keep yelling 5 to 0! 5 to 0! LeBron turns away, and Wade laughs. 

People join in, and LeBron and Wade walk on the bus. 

What a great day. Pics will be added. 

Edit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/

Originally Posted by warriors510

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 Laker Fans
Here's what I saw on another site:

So I go to UCLA and have been told that NBA teams come practice here when they play the Clippers and Lakers. 

So the Heat play the Clippers tomorrow, so I went all around the school to find where the Heat can be. Luckily I found them! 

They were practicing in the Student Activities Center gym but it was heavily blocked off. I found the bus and waited around there and knew they would eventually show up. 

At this point there was a crowd of about 300 students waiting. First the bad players come out like Arroyo and House and Dampier. 

Bosh and Mike Miller come out, but Bosh just puts his hood on and doesn't say a word. 

LeBron and Wade sneak out of a side exit, and someone yells they're here! 

I run and chase them and take several close up pictures of them and yelling rude things in their faces. I start a Kobe chant, and everyone begins doing it, and LeBron and Wade start to get pissed off. 

Lebron looks at me, and out of no where, says "Get some new f-ing shoes man, those are some f-ing dirty @** shoes." 

I laugh and look at him and say 5 rings to 0 rings! And keep yelling 5 to 0! 5 to 0! LeBron turns away, and Wade laughs. 

People join in, and LeBron and Wade walk on the bus. 

What a great day. Pics will be added. 

Edit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/

How you gonna find they bus wait around on some camping out type @%%# ..chase them down like a Female groupie start flashing pics several might I add
and then start yelling out KOBE ? and then get tried in the process ..
indifferent.gif
  smh laker fans not all

How you gonna find they bus wait around on some camping out type @%%# ..chase them down like a Female groupie start flashing pics several might I add
indifferent.gif
  smh laker fans not all

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indifferent.gif
  smh laker fans not all
This

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indifferent.gif
  smh laker fans not all
This

The Blake Griffin Show!!
pimp.gif

I like dude (PAUSE) ... because he's determined to go after the rock every possession and his above the rim play is beastly as well
eek.gif
!!. Just like every other team in the league, I'm sure the Clipps will be poised for a good performance but I just want to see the homie Blake put up a show ...... 

The Blake Griffin Show!!
pimp.gif

I like dude (PAUSE) ... because he's determined to go after the rock every possession and his above the rim play is beastly as well
eek.gif
!!. Just like every other team in the league, I'm sure the Clipps will be poised for a good performance but I just want to see the homie Blake put up a show ...... 

I heard that the Heat had shoot-around at some guy's house. Allegedly he's the owner of Skechers and recreated the Staples Center at his crib.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Heat practice at Bel Air home with Staples replica court[/h1]

LOS ANGELES —
In the midst of a five-game road trip, the Miami Heat paid a house call.

Instead of going to Staples Center to prepare for Wednesday night's game there against the Los Angeles Clippers, the Heat had Staples Center basically come to them on Wednesday morning.

Finding a practice spot closer to their team hotel that did not involve the trip downtown, the Heat practiced at the Bel Air home of sneaker mogul Steve Jackson, chairman ofL.A. Gear.

There, the Heat worked on a regulation court painted in Los Angeles Lakers colors, with a Lakers logo at center court, a near perfect replica of the court where Jackson holds eight courtside seats.

Text alerts: Get Miami Heat news on your phone

The estate also features a bowling alley, a tennis court, game room and a movie theater, with the Heat also taking in a video session during the visit to the gated community at the top of Moraga Drive.

The lavish layout has been utilized by eight NBA teams for practice sessions, with Lakers game jerseys on the wall above one baseline and replica Lakers championship banners on the opposite baseline wall. Also featured is a piece of the wooden floor from the Forum, the Lakers' former home, signed by Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Heat players posed afterward for pictures with the Jackson family, with a team picture taken in front of the Lakers' centercourt logo.

Coach Erik Spoelstra said there was no sense of giving in to the enemy, with the Heat playing the Clippers on Wednesday night.

"We're not playing the Lakers today, but it's a beautiful gym," he said, as he stood by a replica scorers' table. "It's a nice drive out here. I think it was a good change of pace for the team. We were still able to get our work in and our film work. They had nice chairs."

Guard Dwyane Wade said preparing for the Clippers game has a separate vibe than preparing for a Lakers game, even though both teams play at Staples Center.

"It's a different building when you go against the Clippers, even though it's the same building," he said. "It just feels different. They have a totally different feel."

I heard that the Heat had shoot-around at some guy's house. Allegedly he's the owner of Skechers and recreated the Staples Center at his crib.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Heat practice at Bel Air home with Staples replica court[/h1]

LOS ANGELES —
In the midst of a five-game road trip, the Miami Heat paid a house call.

Instead of going to Staples Center to prepare for Wednesday night's game there against the Los Angeles Clippers, the Heat had Staples Center basically come to them on Wednesday morning.

Finding a practice spot closer to their team hotel that did not involve the trip downtown, the Heat practiced at the Bel Air home of sneaker mogul Steve Jackson, chairman ofL.A. Gear.

There, the Heat worked on a regulation court painted in Los Angeles Lakers colors, with a Lakers logo at center court, a near perfect replica of the court where Jackson holds eight courtside seats.

Text alerts: Get Miami Heat news on your phone

The estate also features a bowling alley, a tennis court, game room and a movie theater, with the Heat also taking in a video session during the visit to the gated community at the top of Moraga Drive.

The lavish layout has been utilized by eight NBA teams for practice sessions, with Lakers game jerseys on the wall above one baseline and replica Lakers championship banners on the opposite baseline wall. Also featured is a piece of the wooden floor from the Forum, the Lakers' former home, signed by Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Heat players posed afterward for pictures with the Jackson family, with a team picture taken in front of the Lakers' centercourt logo.

Coach Erik Spoelstra said there was no sense of giving in to the enemy, with the Heat playing the Clippers on Wednesday night.

"We're not playing the Lakers today, but it's a beautiful gym," he said, as he stood by a replica scorers' table. "It's a nice drive out here. I think it was a good change of pace for the team. We were still able to get our work in and our film work. They had nice chairs."

Guard Dwyane Wade said preparing for the Clippers game has a separate vibe than preparing for a Lakers game, even though both teams play at Staples Center.

"It's a different building when you go against the Clippers, even though it's the same building," he said. "It just feels different. They have a totally different feel."

Back
Top Bottom