**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

is it me or do there jersey look like a dark red now?

seem like when they played the Lakers on Xmas there jerseys was a bright red like the LeBron 8's xmas edition

I like the bright red appearance
i think they're usually dark red, the bright read was just a special thing for christmas i think

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

is it me or do there jersey look like a dark red now?

seem like when they played the Lakers on Xmas there jerseys was a bright red like the LeBron 8's xmas edition

I like the bright red appearance
i think they're usually dark red, the bright read was just a special thing for christmas i think

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at pages 49 and 50 of this thread .... 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Animal Thug1539 wrote: 

you're playing with 2 solid players and you nearly had a triple double playing with bums on a nightly basis in cleveland. lebron cant handle this negative attention he's getting. this is all a recipe for disaster
laugh.gif
i knew this was going to be a problem cause neither has a good jump shot. kinda feel bad for heat fans,not only do ya not show up to games to support your team but ya will be a witness to the biggest fail in basketball history. rip

@ this comment right here !!!!!!!!!! from page 49
eek.gif

Animal Thug1539 wrote: 

you're playing with 2 solid players and you nearly had a triple double playing with bums on a nightly basis in cleveland. lebron cant handle this negative attention he's getting. this is all a recipe for disaster
laugh.gif
i knew this was going to be a problem cause neither has a good jump shot. kinda feel bad for heat fans,not only do ya not show up to games to support your team but ya will be a witness to the biggest fail in basketball history. rip

eek.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Things will be ok. It is early in the season. I know everyone wants to write them off but, it is early and they aren't healthy.

Taken from page 50 ...... more then enough negative material about the Heat so I chose something positive amongst the rubble
pimp.gif
. Big shouts to DCAllAmerican for keeping things in perspective and I'm willing to bet he may not even be a Heat fan .... 
But for real those two pages 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wowsers the hate was on KillMode 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Things will be ok. It is early in the season. I know everyone wants to write them off but, it is early and they aren't healthy.

Taken from page 50 ...... more then enough negative material about the Heat so I chose something positive amongst the rubble
pimp.gif
. Big shouts to DCAllAmerican for keeping things in perspective and I'm willing to bet he may not even be a Heat fan .... 
But for real those two pages 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wowsers the hate was on KillMode 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

pimp.gif
I also was gonna quote DC response his and toine's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

pimp.gif
I also was gonna quote DC response his and toine's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Animal Thug1539 wrote: 

laugh.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Animal Thug1539 wrote: 

laugh.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ay...Lebron...is clearly....an....Xmen....smh got damn. I mean he's been unstoppable for years, but now he's ruthless lol. good $%@!. i've been a fan of his for years, but i definitely like this villian persona he has now. i wish he'd take it a step further on some DX $%@! loll. talk junk, publicly, step on their spirits, crush the fans. leg sweep players, word to Cobra Kai

ay...Lebron...is clearly....an....Xmen....smh got damn. I mean he's been unstoppable for years, but now he's ruthless lol. good $%@!. i've been a fan of his for years, but i definitely like this villian persona he has now. i wish he'd take it a step further on some DX $%@! loll. talk junk, publicly, step on their spirits, crush the fans. leg sweep players, word to Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that video. No respect for Coach whatsoever...Wade & LeBron can't exist on the same team IMO...

this is a real problem. riley will not be able to clean this mess up. worst case lebron and wade will start bickering amongst each other just wait n watch. if spo ends up getting fired i hope the knicks get rid of d antoni and pick him up.
This idiotic quote was also from pg 49.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that video. No respect for Coach whatsoever...Wade & LeBron can't exist on the same team IMO...

this is a real problem. riley will not be able to clean this mess up. worst case lebron and wade will start bickering amongst each other just wait n watch. if spo ends up getting fired i hope the knicks get rid of d antoni and pick him up.
This idiotic quote was also from pg 49.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom