**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I nominate the homie Triz as MVHF (Most Valuable Heat Fan) for pages 49-50 
laugh.gif
 .... my dude was giving them cats the business!!!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
..... ive been, still, always rep my heat team...  crazy how that rook guy dont show up anymore...
thinking about what i said about lebron on those pages... now i see that spo has earned lebron's respect... and lebron see's what wade was talking about how he kept wanting to play for spo instead of riley...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
..... ive been, still, always rep my heat team...  crazy how that rook guy dont show up anymore...
thinking about what i said about lebron on those pages... now i see that spo has earned lebron's respect... and lebron see's what wade was talking about how he kept wanting to play for spo instead of riley...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not gonna hide any longer, you got me man. But man oh man it was soo good while it lasted
roll.gif

But if ya recall me saying, I did say after the Cavs win that it was a season changer for the Heat. And NON Heat fans blasted me for that saying the Heat are still going to have problems.

Ever since that game they have lost once or twice.
30t6p3b.gif

I still hate the +#*+@@% Heat and cringe everytime I skim Bottom Line of ESPN and saw that they won
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not gonna hide any longer, you got me man. But man oh man it was soo good while it lasted
roll.gif

But if ya recall me saying, I did say after the Cavs win that it was a season changer for the Heat. And NON Heat fans blasted me for that saying the Heat are still going to have problems.

30t6p3b.gif

I still hate the +#*+@@% Heat and cringe everytime I skim Bottom Line of ESPN and saw that they won
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... at least you man enough to step up.. others havent said +#$$, they used to talk +#$$ after every loss... info on avy?

laugh.gif
... at least you man enough to step up.. others havent said +#$$, they used to talk +#$$ after every loss... info on avy?

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
A lot of cats aren't willing to admit that they were prematurely mistakened lol but its cool though .... silently rooting for us to FAIL *[INSERT DROPPING BOMBS GIF 
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
] still cant get over that haaaa.
But big shouts to Ekin and I do recall some including him slowly starting to see the tunnel at the end of the light  ....... but still TRIZ wennnnnt innnnnnnnn on those 2 pages 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3dd26716743639df091f1eb68ba4910ad6ef5956_r.gif

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
A lot of cats aren't willing to admit that they were prematurely mistakened lol but its cool though .... silently rooting for us to FAIL *[INSERT DROPPING BOMBS GIF 
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
] still cant get over that haaaa.
But big shouts to Ekin and I do recall some including him slowly starting to see the tunnel at the end of the light  ....... but still TRIZ wennnnnt innnnnnnnn on those 2 pages 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3dd26716743639df091f1eb68ba4910ad6ef5956_r.gif

laugh.gif
... mrcool= best new heat fan on NT

I salute you my dude and much thanks and appreciation! 
Only been on NT for a little over a year but my Heat Loyalty resides in me 15 years plus!!! 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
... mrcool= best new heat fan on NT

I salute you my dude and much thanks and appreciation! 
Only been on NT for a little over a year but my Heat Loyalty resides in me 15 years plus!!! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom