Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

how much is Best Buy employee discount on headphones?

I really wana get the in ear beats but not for 150

pimp.gif

*waits to be called a sheep*

do the make foam tip ear buds for the beats by monster earphones aka Tour?

got some beats for xmas, and i really like em. sure, they aren't the best headphones for the money, but they sound great to me (i'm not an audiophileor anything though), they look great, and they're iphone compatible which is a big plus

A lot of people are saying that there are better headphones than the beats for under $300, so I want to know which headphones you guys are talking about.

Apparently there are multiple new models coming out soon, including another Lady Gaga collaboration and a Diddy collaboration. There will also be a modelcalled "Beats Spin", made specifically for sound professionals and DJs
smile.gif
. Take a look for yourself:

Diddy Beats
1.gif

Solo HD
1.jpg

Solo HD - Product (RED)
2.jpg

Beats Spin
"From the minds that brought you Beats byDr. Dre Studio headphones comes Spin Professional Headphones. Engineered and artfully designed with the needs of DJs and audio professionals in mind, Spindeliver pro-caliber response and sound isolation, revealing every note with distortion-free clarity. Spin are also constructed for heavy duty use, featuring alight, yet rugged, industrial aluminum frame to endure even the most intense gigs. Plus, the unique flip up ear cups make checking out house noise it a quickflick."
1-a.jpg

interested in hearing if the quality of these new beat by dre 'spin' dj headphones are any better than the 'studio' ones.

it does look cool.

I own Audio Technica's, Stantons, Bose, and Beats By Dre (exchanged the tours for the regular one), all have the same features.

I use the Beats by dre more than anything.

Skull Candy's arent that bad, I still prefer the tours though.

For those of you saying that you can get better headphones for the price of the Beats, which ones are those?

Originally Posted by socluis90

how much is Best Buy employee discount on headphones?

I really wana get the in ear beats but not for 150

They're 160ish with an employee discount. My friend hooked me up who worked there. Good discount. I sold mines on craigslists today thoughfor 180.00 because i want to get something less trendy for my moneys worth. To tell you the truth I get embarrassedwearing them sometimes. A lot of helpful tips here for my next headphones. Overall, Beats are good headphones, but I would not pay more than 200.00 for them.

Im really about to spend wild bread for a pair of headphones...NO! I'm good with my free skull candys for when I'm outside and my old sony mdr-v600 inthe crib

Back
Top Bottom