****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

pimp.gif

Like A Nerd

his Street buzz level just took another rise and to think i thought he was doomed for pop status after that usher single #burr six months aint nothing he comeback to a .......... wait i forgot he got an album coming out oh well he need a mentor like how suge kept pac grounded somewhat cuzz it obvious dude circle isall yes men.... and i bet he still be on mtv hottest list next year

GA Court FTW!!! My aunt say he could easily have been doing 5 years. He'll be out in a minute

^^^^
I'm sayin, ya'll sleepin on this mixtape if you mess with the juiceman

6 ringz on like I'm MMMMMM.J! STUPID A** MONEY LIKE I'M IN THE NBA!

I got 6 ringz on, an my team strong.....swaggin down the court an I'm blowin on some strong!

An Gucci goin to jail really isn't a huge deal to me because it never changed anything before. Yeah it sucks he won't be droppin randomvideos an as much new music but anybody who knows anything about the system knows once your in it that it's a bit** to get out. Dude had to do all themservice hrs with his music career jumpin off....if history serves us right Gucci never does "community service." Either way I'm goin to hold himdown an keep bumpin his music.

I thought they said Gucci was taken care of his !*$# though?

smh.gif
if you loose your freedom cause you didnt do community service then damn...you give a @+@$?

Originally Posted by cartune

Shake dont get mad but Waka done boo'd up my homegirl
smh.gif
why you didn't tell him nothin' bout me!? Dallas ain't the far away and I stay off the 20...

is that this Shae Shae broad I keep hearin' about in his songs?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by cartune

Shake dont get mad but Waka done boo'd up my homegirl
smh.gif
why you didn't tell him nothin' bout me!? Dallas ain't the far away and I stay off the 20...

is that this Shae Shae broad I keep hearin' about in his songs?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I mentioned this thread to them a while ago. So they probably bechecking here. Thats why they started all these websites they got up now cause they seeing they got fans on the net now. and nah i doubt he put her in a songyet

Lemonade is
pimp.gif
#BURRR

Im probly the only one that thinks Gucci
went back in on purpose. Its almost perfect
promotion if done right. I mean how else would
promote an album titled "The State Vs. Radrick Davis"
than behind bars???

Back
Top Bottom