****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Word is Gucci is locked up again.
nerd.gif

The%2BBig%2BDipper.jpg

Yo cartune I don't know how much info you can give but is DJ Rell and them the hackers? I mean I think Gucci cool with them but I remember "From Zone6 to Duval" having some exclusives and I'm assuming that this mixtape is about to have some jams that should be new and maybe these are the hacked,leaked joints you were talking about.

smh.gif

I got court in early morning I dont really wanna go/ say I vi'lated probation just because I blew my nose
tired.gif

Just copy and pasting the MTV article

Gucci Mane was sentenced to 12 months in jail on Thursday (November 12) for probation violation and taken away in handcuffs, according to a rep from his label.

The sentence is a blow to Gucci's career. The ATL rapper has an album coming out - The State vs. Radrick Davis - on December 8 and is arguably at theheight of his career; in terms of his sentence, he may be out of jail in six months. Last September, Gucci went to jail and served until March; he wassentenced to a year in prison for failing to fulfill his court-ordered 600 hours of community service, which had been mandated in 2005. Further information wasnot available at press time.

"It was a challenge for me," he told MTV News in March about going to jail in 2008. "I'm just happy my team kept my music going strong forme. And I'm happy I recorded so many records so people could hear me."

Upon his release Gucci went straight to the studio and recorded five songs. "Then I had a party later that night to get ready for, so that took up most ofmy day right there," he added, describing his first day as a free man.

This year, Gucci definitely was breaking through from the streets to the mainstream, guest appearing on tracks for the Black Eyed Peas, Mario, Omarion, MariahCarey and even a 50 Cent song. Gucci's current single is called "Spotlight" and features Usher. This follows on the heels of "Wasted,"featuring Plies.

Back
Top Bottom