roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kid8 is the truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Man do DJs have to get the Artists' consent when they do these artworks?
laugh.gif
No but I know Gucci say he bussin heads if he dont know you and you using his face.

laugh.gif
These ##+#%# heated a whole bunch of new Gucci about to leak Itsalready on the streets these nerds going ham with the hacking.

Damn is Gucci leaving his music on a computer in the library of a big university somewhere or something?

What's going?

Tune point me in the direction though
nerd.gif

I cant cause i would be part of the problem thats why i aint say nothin bout that Gucci and Wayne leak. But it should be up sooner than later

damn cartune your boy was tryna hit you on twitter.

"mixsupreme" remember I emailed you a while back about some exclusives.

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Gucci Mane - Worst Enemy (Speaks On Young Jeezy)

Better than Spotlight

1. Lil Flip
2. Shawty Lo
3.Gucci Mane

pimp.gif
�thanks
"Its on when i get back, please dont forget that"
��

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/ex...-worst-enemy-and-his-thoughts-on-young-jeezy/

It's been a hotly debated topic in the comments section every time we've had a Gucci Mane-related post, drawing lines in the sand between fans claimingregional prefs, or fans fighting about the merits of high-brow vs low-brow raps, or even the Team Jeezy fans vs. the Team Gucci splits. But one thing thatkeeps coming up again and again is the recognition of this widespread Gucci-Mania that has gone from "the Trap," to pop radio to indie hipster tomusic-tv takeover, and more.

Well I got to see what the mania was all about when I was down in Atlanta….Gucci has very limited free time, but in between shooting multiple videos, eatinglunch at the scripclub (lol), dropping 3 mixtapes at once, and holding court with his rabid fans, Gucci took me to the very housing complex where he grew upand admittedly screwed up in Zone 6/East Atlanta….to chat about many things (his history with T.I., being blacklisted in ATL, his childhood,etc). But in thisclip, we talked about the song that surprised me the most.

Far from a diss song, is "My Own Worst Enemy" an "at-peace" song?

Juice man!

Back
Top Bottom