****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I copped hard to kill from this mixtape stand at the FL classic in 05-06 when NOBODY was messing with gucci, been jamming it ever since.

Hold that thought >>>>>

That zay bass :x :smokin

Hard to Kill was :pimp: I was the only dude on that **** back in 06

I just want these few gucci tracks to be released

Don't you pull up on me
Would you love me w/Mannie Fresh
***** pulla with better quality

Hell yea staxx this joint and the Nicole wray song In state property 2 when nore was walking into the club... I've been waitin forever for them

Last edited:
This when Gucci was in his prime

Fam kinda fell off

This was the song my girlfriend played the first time she put me on to gucci. We saw him I. Concert he performed pillz, imma dog, n freaky girl and I was a believer ever since. We talkin about gucci like he past away smh

Damn I just heard blindside by dunk for the first time this **** too hard never knew dunk was so hard

Last edited:
Blind side is dunk best track by far tho. And please we cocky without a dj would complete my life

This when Gucci was in his prime

Fam kinda fell off

This was the song my girlfriend played the first time she put me on to gucci. We saw him I. Concert he performed pillz, imma dog, n freaky girl and I was a believer ever since. We talkin about gucci like he past away smh

Your girl put you onto Gucci? Idk whether to salute you or shake my head. :lol:

Where you find those at? :nerd:

Last edited:
Lol I feel it. I was kinda feelin the same when I first heard so icey I think it was his nasally voice.

Lol I feel it. I was kinda feelin the same when I first heard so icey I think it was his nasally voice.
used to laugh at/not mess with so icey at first :lol: ...then i started to like it :pimp: ...i think it was the video that i wasnt messin with :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom