****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

But it sounds funny to me that since he ( gucci) made the fall out public that all of a sudden waka didn't want to rock with him since day one. If you been feeling this way the whole time why it gotta take homie on twitter to call out everybody in the world for y'all to start chirping , and why not just get it all of your chest now and keep it moving instead of revisiting this again when guce gets out of jail and miss his daily dosage ? And you really believe he getting that much a show ? If that's the case it shouldn't be nothing for him to buy his freedom from guce like 2 chains did from Luda

dont know or care how much he's getting but i highly doubt Gucci would let waka buy the deal anyway

i thought Waka explained everything pretty well honestly it made perfect sense to me

I don't think it's that. He probably reflected on their entire relationship and Gucci's relationships with others. He probably now sees the way he moved the whole time, but he overlooked it. I'm sure you've had that before with people. You didn't think it was a big deal, but you started noticing a pattern.

Naw if I have a problem I get it off my chest then and there damb money to be made I'm a man first and that money is gonna come one way or another . For the record I believe Guce with the ps pic of Nikki more than them brick squad dudes , dude was putting truth out there in all that mumbo jumbo he calls English on twitter , the da stealing money , brick squad dudes getting robbed left and right , him hitting all those females because one way or another they were all connected some time or some way . But I do agree with those saying Gucci probally felt some type of way about waka blowing up more and more through smarter moves.

We need to have a discussion on what "putting on" means exactly.

I'm not discrediting Gucci's influence on his career. Even Waka himself said He grew up on gucci. Yes, the affiliation helped. Without it, it's possible that Waka never even decides to rap. But Gucci IS NOT responsible for Waka becoming as popular as he is today.

Absolutely not.
I know when im talking bout putting on, im just talking about getting somebody name out there, basically introducing them and giving an audience for ppl to listen to their music...thats whats Gucci did for Waka with being associated with him and putting that track on his tape...after that its all on Waka as far as where he is now...

O let do it dropped in January of 09..I had salute me or shoot me the first day it dropped..it got hot in Cleveland around April/may and became a banger during the summer then they shot the video that fall and it really blew up

Outlandish statements being thrown all over this thread by n_'s who probably didn't start listening to Gooch until Lemonade/Wasted came on the radio
mean.gif
This is the only thing that makes sense, that or some people don't know what putting on means. 

Everybody used to be like who the **** is waka and mojo lol

"mojo get paid just to roll up purple"

"Shawty want a 8ball tell her call waka"

Last edited:
Kinda hard to believe this video is from just 3 years ago.............slim Gucci :smh: back where everything seemed to be looking up for him.
I cant help but wonder how's he gonna end up. I mean he aint 50 cent rich to alienate everyone from him and stop giving a damn, Dude could easily end up living on the streets 10 years from now.

Last edited:
Lambo's Get Da Bit*ches... Mo Ho*es :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Song is still tough.

Both sides changed when the money came.

I saw what you posted before the edit :smh:
That's why when these dudes come in saying they believe everything Waka says etc. etc. I know they're a bunch of new n_'s.

Last edited:
Kinda hard to believe this video is from just 3 years ago.............slim Gucci
mean.gif
back where everything seemed to be looking up for him.
I cant help but wonder how's he gonna end up. I mean he aint 50 cent rich to alienate everyone from him and stop giving a damn, Dude could easily end up living on the streets 10 years from now.
this . _ . was . HARD !

when i got my first vette we rode to the club clownin to this wit the top off 
pimp.gif

Damn, Gucci look completely different in that vid. The minute I try to make an excuse to not work out after work, I'm gonna look at a recent Gucci Mane pic and had straight to the trails :lol:

Gucci really made wakas whole "character" before waka started rapping. He had every ***** watching those youtube videos thinking tall, skinny, dirty dude wit the dreads, white tee n gicci bag is a d boy/shooter. Listen to pre industry gucci n watch all his old videos, had ****** thinking waka was a straight hitter for real. So when dude came out n played that wild crazy goon role every hood ***** hit the wee bay gif. "thats the ***** gucci talk about/ be in the videos". Dude put zay on, oj, played a part in nicki and played a part in scooter.

Nobody checked for solo scooter til he was 1017 and thats a fact. He waa futures spliff star before that

^^ I agree with all the above except for nobody checking for Scooter pre 1017, our man eashawty BEEN rocking with that boy :lol: and basically put NT on to scooter.

But yea, the whole waka persona is wop's creation and there's no doubting that.

Kinda hard to believe this video is from just 3 years ago.............slim Gucci
mean.gif
back where everything seemed to be looking up for him.
this . _ . was . HARD !

when i got my first vette we rode to the club clownin to this wit the top off 
pimp.gif
son gained MAAAAAAD weight from this video...he was damn near muscular in this joint..what happened?

Ive gave eashawty props plenty of times for ******g wit scooter from day 1. I use to hate son back im the people sprite days now im a fan. He ***** wit oj heavy too, props

url="/t/182116/official-gucci-mane-bricksquad-1017/5750_50#post_18735712"]

I think some dudes idolize Gucci
laugh.gif

If it wasn't for the Jeezy incident his career would be dead.

That Jeezy situation DID kill his career from an industry standpoint, Chicken Talk... Gucci Sosa... Wilt Chamberlin series etc. is was kept him poppin' in the South/the streets. But I wouldn't expect somebody like yourself to understand.
No it didn't because in 2009 he was at his hottest overall (mainstream) with the Mariah Carey song and Wasted, Lemonade, etc.

No it didn't because in 2009 he was at his hottest overall (mainstream) with the Mariah Carey song and Wasted, Lemonade, etc.​

Falso. You do realize gucci was rapping before 09' right? After Jeezy dropped stay strapped, and the whole incident happend the streets was not messing with gucci I remember it clear as day, I was thinking damn dude gone drop a crazy single (so icey) and now he done. Then he dropped hard to kill if I remember correctly and the buzz just continued from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom