****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

This dude might have been hacked NOW

No way he was that coherent typing. Someone typed that for him.

This dude might have been hacked NOW

No way he was that coherent typing. Someone typed that for him.
"he" said he is still incarcerated in the tweets

publicist or something is likely tweeting for him, prolly gonna control the account from now on

laugh.gif

You girls sure do stick together.
Didn't take my earlier advice i see theres this artist Gucci has collaborated with lately named rich homie quan He has a single buzzing right now you might wanna check out. While clevis was feeling some type of way my iphone played this blast from the past i had on repeat all day yesterday. Call me Gucci Montana 

Gucci Mane Says SORRY To Rappers!!!...Admits DRUG ADDICTION!

Not too long ago, rapper Gucci Mane decided to share with the world his hatred for many people in the industry, and making claims that he has had sex with artists such as Nicki Minaj and more.

A day later, Gucci Mane almost got into a fight with a random person in the shopping mall. Recently on Twitter, Gucci Mane finally came forward apologizing to many people, including his fans.

Here is what he posted...

:
"Woke up the other day out this hospital bed & I'm so embarrassed & ashamed of my behavior that was brought to my attention"

"I just wanna man up right now & take this time to apologize to my family, friends, the industry & most of all my fans. I'm SORRY!"

"I've been drinking lean for 10plus years & I must admit it has destroyed me. I wanna be the first rapper to admit"

"I'm addicted to lean & that sh*t ain't no joke. I can barely remember all the things I've done & said. However there's no excuse."

"I'm currently incarcerated but I will be going to rehab because I need help. I wanna thank everyone that has stood by me during this difficult time. Please keep me in your prayers"

"I wanna personally apologize to birdman ross & drake. Dem my n*ggas. I 100% regret my words & actions ."

"Keyshia Dior Kaoir I'm sorry. Please forgive me"

http://urbancliq.com/news_article_readmore.php?nid=16304&showMusic=0&nasearch=&p=

Son gave Birdman Nikki's apology lol
Gucci looks real foolish right now

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bipolar makes you flip like that, sometimes you say crazy ish for no reason.

A family member with that once told me to cut my head off and ******g die because I didn't want to get a haircut. lean Is probably not helping though.

Back
Top Bottom