****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

the powers that be is tryna ruin him like dmx
roll.gif

lol that ***** wasnt gon do **** to gucci... another lame ot ***** tryna get his lil fame down here.

You right he wasn't. Damn singer. Lol. Gucci been taking alot of L's recently. Hope he can get right and keep making good music

:stoneface:  Please post your most recent report card. Gotta have a sub 2.0 gpa

THIS....These dude on NT live in LALA Land bro Like for real why would the so called "POWERS AT BE" give a issh about Gucci?? Gucci is a ignant ***** n*gga that does things to just to do them there is no method to the madness with him..

looooooooooooooool

so who from tha town says prettty black got got for mighty mouse chain

heard that like 5 years ago sounds true then again i never ****** with pretty black i wouldnt know

gucci need 2 disappear and comeback as Radric Davis and come out wit backpack rap or postive slaps ala my own worst enemy

watch he lose da gut and get skinny again LOL

he could reinvent himself

gucci does lie alot tho i remember an interview when he says he never left the states LOL

Frenchie ‏@FrenchieBSM

@gucci1017 ***** I just beat my GUN charge they just gave me back my passport I got a show overseas before you ***** you never left the USA

Frenchie ‏@FrenchieBSM

@gucci1017 were that Mighty Mouse chain at that **** been San Francisco chilling way before 2chains lost his wallet in the bay

LOOOOL DAMN SMH

and he gon have cold war mixtapes and all his outlandish raps about jets and goin to london smh "80 chains going and ain't took one yet. Ain't nothing ******ed 'bout Gucci but this gold Rolex"........... smh

still living legend tho

looooooooooooooool

so who from tha town says prettty black got got for mighty mouse chain

heard that like 5 years ago sounds true then again i never ****** with pretty black i wouldnt know

gucci need 2 disappear and comeback as Radric Davis and come out wit backpack rap or postive slaps ala my own worst enemy

watch he lose da gut and get skinny again LOL

he could reinvent himself

gucci does lie alot tho i remember an interview when he says he never left the states LOL

Frenchie ‏@FrenchieBSM

@gucci1017 ***** I just beat my GUN charge they just gave me back my passport I got a show overseas before you ***** you never left the USA

Frenchie ‏@FrenchieBSM

@gucci1017 were that Mighty Mouse chain at that **** been San Francisco chilling way before 2chains lost his wallet in the bay

LOOOOL DAMN SMH

and he gon have cold war mixtapes and all his outlandish raps about jets and goin to london smh "80 chains going and ain't took one yet. Ain't nothing ******ed 'bout Gucci but this gold Rolex"........... smh

still living legend tho
i brought that up a few pages back..  i remember seeing it in ozone magazine.

Last edited:
i brought that up a few pages back..  i remember seeing it in ozone magazine.
oh yup i seen your post

but im sayin whats the truth in pretty black gettin murked, possibly gucci sent hit or completely unrelated

bruh tell me gucci wit da positive raps wouldnt be crack? isnt "my own worst enemy" his one and only song of that nature? lol

if gucci would spit raps like boosie does, he would be goat

oh unrelated but i seen but didnt click that worldstar video of rick fraud talmbout he wanna sign boosie?? SMH TRIPPIN hell no

Last edited:
oh yup i seen your post

but im sayin whats the truth in pretty black gettin murked, possibly gucci sent hit or completely unrelated

bruh tell me gucci wit da positive raps wouldnt be crack? isnt "my own worst enemy" his one and only song of that nature? lolif gucci would spit raps like boosie does, he would be goat

oh unrelated but i seen but didnt click that worldstar video of rick fraud talmbout he wanna sign boosie?? SMH TRIPPIN hell no
nah guchu aint have nothin to do with that.

and as far as ross signing boosie im pretty sure that last thing that ***** wanna see when he get out is a CO..

all these ****** is lame. once they fall out they wanna start sayin sumbody fake/ a bword & wat not but if thats true wat that make u? yall was just talkin bout yall family then when yall dont get along u wanna start tryna expose each other. thats female **** to me bruh

^Right, Dunk was Flocka's right hand man. If Gucci paid for the studio, why still be down for this _ in the 1st place?

If you listen to the interview, he said he stopped messing with Gucci a while ago since that stuff with Slim happened. He also said he COULD expose Gucci but he won't. Said he just wants to slap him up...lol

Slim was killed a minute ago..if I was flock once I heard he did that I'm cuttin off all ties right there...

as bad as gucci looking, flock holding back cuz in da back in his mind he knows gucci put him on...i can respect that.

nah if im not mistaken i heard gucci say something bout dunk and payin for a lawyer on diary of a trap god . cant put my finger on which song but its on the first half of the album . ive been waiting for somebody to say something bout that cause i remember hearing the line like huh ?

Back
Top Bottom