****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

^^^That sums it up for me son thats basically writing on the wall..Gucci is gonna keep playing until he catches a bullet this dude is way to wreckless...

He a 33 year old street dude. This a thread about his street music, I don't get you fools.
exactly. you see the way he walked off from that fight . he aint even speak . gucci just a real street _ and it surprises people who dont know what thats about because they not used to seeing someone being so reckless but to him its normal . besides the lightening bolt ice cream cone , ive never been surprised by anything hes done . . . 

While I find his twitter tantrum to be lame as hell,

I do respect him for really being the man he says he is from what I've seen.

Ready to throw his ***** in the mall with no question and then walked off like it was nothing.

Ready to throw his ***** in the mall with no question and then walked off like it was nothing.

Word. I've been fed up with his twitter antics but you can't help but respect that. Son squared up and left with no security. That's real.

Word. I've been fed up with his twitter antics but you can't help but respect that. Son squared up and left with no security. That's real.
Yea Gucci was real with this one if they was really bout to scrap... some may call it dumb and all that but aint too many rappers squaring up anywhere with a regular dude without security/ his goons...you see most of these dudes only get tough when they got their body guards with em or are in the club/ on the stage with 50 of they goons :smh:

Last edited:
I wanna see this ***** drop a r&b tape on tjat point in my life tip
That's what I was thinking the next tape was gonna be like after he said Trap House 3 was gonna be his last "trap album"

1st 13 songs nights like this & choppers hard as ****. this sound like the best **** he came out wit in a long time.
Best tape since trap back
This 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom